Continental soccer 4-man

I'm good tonight or tomorrow. No Sunday. Prolly be up for awhile if we can get on the same page

draft is done, let's get it going since it's always fun to play the game of see who Real Madrid steals the title from this year

Trying to get someone to do it, crazy how difficult this is lol. Would like to at least get it started, tomorrow and Monday will be tough.

Likely be up around 5:30-6 for F1 so should be around for a bit if everyone are awake

Have a week and a half, as long as everyone checks a few times a day

If we are behind by end of this week figure a time to finish it up

I'm around 5-11 or so tomorrow but all days during the week. This Slap thing has me on tilt and if it's a hoax I'm out

Sorry fellas, cashing out tonight. I'll try in the morning

Last edited:
Anyone up for awarding points a la group stage? I enjoyed winning last year but it ultimately came down to winning the final...which is kinda boring. Be nice if a team that finishes 3rd or 4th in groups can make a difference. Just food for thought. Would love a random upset to carry some weight.

If the group is good with it, I’m good with it.
I get that it's hard to get 4 people for a draft on the same page but this seems like an easy tweak. Points are points. Awarding teams that move on in knockouts more than a team that finishes with 12 points in groups just doesn't seem right to me.

Again I'm spit firing since Warner is taking so long. Would like to see whoever ends up with Plzen to actually have interest in November. Probably me but makes all the matches count.

We could easily do it how you get the same amount of points that they get in the group stage, but whatever will work for me.

Reactions: KJ
I'm fine with changes just what are they pre draft?

You get points you earn in group? Then how many for each advance in KOs?

I was thinking group points and then 2 for each advancement.

But 3 works too.
3 was first thought cause that's what a win is

But I'm good with 2 as well

Like the idea of group points though, like KJ says it makes other games matter outside the big clubs, also changes strategy a bit on drafting, do you take the big club in a tougher group where they may only end up with 10 points but have a better chance of going far, vs a team in an easy group who may get 14 but not as likely to go far in KOs

So just to make it super clear

Group stage all points earned, same as group standings
3 points for advance in KO games

So if barcelona finish 2nd in a group with 11 points and win two ko matches they are at 17
If inter finish 3rd with 7 points, they earn 7
Etc.
no bonuses for winning group or title

• Love

So if barcelona finish 2nd in a group with 11 points and win two ko matches they are at 17
Etc.
I like this a lot

Etc.

Yup

Etc.

love this

Back