Week #1 Underdog Contest Lines

Just a question but why were there not more selections available. I was considering UC Davis and Richmond but neither were available. It must be only FBS matchups I guess which is fine but let it be known that I have bet the money line on both UC davis and Richmond.

When both of these teams lose by 50 I will be deleting this post.

God it’s great to see Everyone back for the Classic Underdogs Contest!!

I appreciate you ALL!!!

Let’s find us some winners in here.

Just not UTC this week

Just a question but why were there not more selections available. I was considering UC Davis and Richmond but neither were available. It must be only FBS matchups I guess which is fine but let it be known that I have bet the money line on both UC davis and Richmond.

When both of these teams lose by 50 I will be deleting this post.
We put the lines out when they come out on Thursday. Most of the time they don’t post those lines when we post the odds.
We try to get them out early so everyone can start their work….. if we add some after not all can see the additions.

We can absolutely look to get better.
Maybe if we have suggestions of games we can add before Sat??

I feel this is one of the best contests on the web… but we are absolutely open to suggestions to make it even better.

@B.A.R. And I can discuss moving forward

Thank you for the suggestion too (maybe have to put a little lunch $$ on those 2 suggestions too)

Not only is this a contest. I use this for capping as well. I play a lot of everyone’s picks. Especially if I start to see a trend in the posts

We put the lines out when they come out on Thursday. Most of the time they don’t post those lines when we post the odds.
We try to get them out early so everyone can start their work….. if we add some after not all can see the additions.

We can absolutely look to get better.
Maybe if we have suggestions we can add before Sat??

I feel this is one of the best contests on the web… but we are absolutely open to suggestions to make it even better.

@B.A.R. And I can discuss moving forward

Thank you for the suggestion too (maybe have to put a little lunch $$ on those 2 suggestions too)

Not only is this a contest. I use this for capping as well. I play a lot of everyone’s picks. Especially if I start to see a trend in the posts
Fading me is usually the only play but good luck if you join along on those two.

Still have time. Even if you take Sunday or Mondays game….

Or enter in any week……

Keep em coming!!

I’ll make a leaderboard / standings sheet as well. Just need to set a formula to rank the total points.
Launching a new product at work so will dabbling in my free time. (If I get any this week)
But the spreadsheet is up to date

Back