****College Football In-Game Thread****

And i'm pretty sure Bank was going for some kind of hyperbole because he needed something to buttress his weak argument with

made it up? those are your quotes

Do you not get sarcasm? Bank said I said that. Then I said that in response lol.
You see: Bank wanted to suggest that Franks was better than Trask because Mullen played him. So to make his point, he was saying that I was exaggerating how good Trask was. So he tried to call into doubt whether I know how good Trask is (because he wants to argue against that). So he asked if I ever saw him play. He hyperbolically claimed that I said that Trask was a first-rounder (to show that i'm overestimating him). Do you see? :)

Do you not get sarcasm? Bank said I said that. Then I said that in response lol.
You see: Bank wanted to suggest that Franks was better than Trask because Mullen played him. So to make his point, he was saying that I was exaggerating how good Trask was. So he tried to call into doubt whether I know how good Trask is (because he wants to argue against that). So he asked if I ever saw him play. He hyperbolically claimed that I said that Trask was a first-rounder (to show that i'm overestimating him). Do you see? :)

You would draft him to play ahead of foles 2marro!!

I don’t think they had time, but I would have thrown it up into the end zone instead of a running play

Back