****College Football In-Game Thread****

Harbaugh passing up the FG earlier in the half is why you sometimes take the points. THere is nothing more valuable to winning a game than having the lead from tied so to pass on that to get a bigger lead against a team like Army in the 4th Q is simply a horrific decision.

What sites do you guys use to track percentage of wagers/money bet on each game?

I have always looked at VI but feel like it’s not that good. Insights is obviously good but expensive

Any others?

Just saw the play on twitter, Purdue almost fumbled the ball into the endzone then almost committed a safety beacause their QB lined up in shotgun behind the G and not the C

Harbaugh passing up the FG earlier in the half is why you sometimes take the points. THere is nothing more valuable to winning a game than having the lead from tied so to pass on that to get a bigger lead against a team like Army in the 4th Q is simply a horrific decision.

Or your 5 star beast linemen should be able to get off the line against dudes who arent even in school for football.

This game makes no sense. Wtf is michigan doing. Running the most vanilla offense ive ever seen

Or your 5 star beast linemen should be able to get off the line against dudes who arent even in school for football.

This game makes no sense. Wtf is michigan doing. Running the most vanilla offense ive ever seen

Nothing to the boundary and even though they've had good success with quick passes in the intermediate to their WR, simply not looking to do that

There's no way this game doesn't end with Michigan getting stuffed on a terrible 4&short play call OR a Patterson turnover

I can't believe they continue to run the ball up the middle. It's like, what in the last three quarters makes you think there's ANYTHING there?

Hopkins will always regret that goalline pic

There were two massive, game changing plays that each team got

- Michigan's scoop and score was called down incorrectly and then they didn't score again until the 3rd quarter
- Hopkins's inexcusable pass when a sack still likely leads to a FG and a two possession lead

Army played such a good game that I really hope they don't feel too bad about the outcome of three plays (the kick to end it, the INT, and the last play).

It looks like a home game for Nebraska in Boulder

8 hour drive or $150-$160 round trip flight from Omaha; 7 hour drive - $230 roundtrip from Lincoln. (note: for any true midwesterner, these are perfectly fine car times).

The other thing is these games get announced so early that people have months, if not years, to plan these trips. The typical Nebraska fan probably was talking about the Boulder trip in 2019 in like 2016 or 2017.

8 hour drive or $150-$160 round trip flight from Omaha; 7 hour drive - $230 roundtrip from Lincoln.

The other thing is these games get announced so early that people have months, if not years, to plan these trips. The typical Nebraska fan probably was talking about the Boulder trip in 2019 in like 2016 or 2017.

Plus we (unfortunately) are not much of a football town. My guess is many peeps sold their tickets and are rafting or hugging a tree. We talked about going but could not find tickets on the home side. Looking at the game, there is not much of a home side

Plus we (unfortunately) are not much of a football town. My guess is many peeps sold their tickets and are rafting or hugging a tree. We talked about going but could not find tickets on the home side. Looking at the game, there is not much of a home side

The only reason I know of this is I grew up near Northwestern and with a lot of blue blood schools or big time schools playing a non-con game, a lot of people would be like "it's our Chicago trip". Also, Denver is a very popular place for UNL grads to end up so a lot of locals are excited to only have to travel 45 minutes and not a weekend to see the Huskers.

Should have given that more thought about the line and the lack of it being a true road game and more neutral. I consider that a lot with Northwestern home games but not as much with schools I'm not as aware of.

Colorado/Nebraska had always been a huge rivalry. People have been talking about this game for quite some time. Plus the controversial game last year has been brewing for NU. This game will be ugly.

Alabama scores on first play, then returns punt for TD after a 3 and out, but called back for holding. Already nervous about my under

Back