****College Football In-Game Thread****

I thought NIU was playing Utah Utes...apparently they are playing Utah Tech or something

Now Michigan gets 13 yards then doesn't use one of their 3 timeouts so they burn 25% of the remaining half. Jesus, sorry I told anyone to bet this team.

It's almost like Michigan is doing things on purpose to prevent them from winning

Dylan McAffery needs to play the entire second half. Shea simply making WAAAAY to many mistakes to get any offense going.

Syracuse down 42-13, getting the ball at half, and with 2 TO and the ball at the 45, they basically end the half. I mean, ok???

I am not sure I have seen one handicapper in cyberspace on Clemson today.........everyone on AM

Michigan gets a great return and brings it back 40+ yards because a guy blind side blocks someone who couldn't make the tackle.

Lol such a ridiculous rule ok so close your eyes before you get hit to generate a flag since you‘re not looking at the tackler

Ok, this where the two qb thing is fucking stupid in a game like this. So Dylan comes in and gets one throw? Then you get to make Shea convert 3&9?

The Michigan O-line is simply not moving the pocket and they have to. Straight drop, Army is just collapsing the outside with numbers and having interior linemen drop off and give up trying to collapse the pocket but instead playing for Shea to step up and try to run.

Back