****College Football In-Game Thread****

I have had this argument with another Ag, that Kellen Mond sux ass. He kept saying last year that he would improve as a junior.
He's at the game. I hope he can see.

I love when they throw up stats acting like it’s a big deal and it was recent.

Like “last time Jimbo was held without a TD”...talking like it’s rare...”was two years ago”

Who is the dipshit at ABC who said “America needs to have the QBs parents announce who the starting QB is”.

Find that asswipe and fire him. Stop with the dumb shit and just show me the game. Morons

Haven’t seen any action today but looks like the day is shaping up nicely so far. Need the Heels to get me 21+, WSU to take care of business in the 4th, and points galore in Hawaii for starters...

Did anyone ever give a specific reason why this game in Austin went from a pick'em a month ago to 7-point home dog?

this Longhorn coach used to be offensive coordinator at Ohio State and Iowa State. they said his team been in the dog role 26 times during all that.. covered 24 of them

In case you didn’t see the note in the Texas-LSU thread during the week, that Fulton injury for LSU is significant. Only depth there is young and not ready.

Back