****College Football In-Game Thread****

yeah I think kicking a player out is rough

I also wonder howLawrence can come right back in the game , doesn’t he have to go through some type of concussion protocol?
This happened in that one game few weeks back...

Dude was hurt as can be and they let him play longer....who was that? It was absolutely brutal.

Get out of the half 7-16 and get the ball first in the 3rd...maybe they can get back in it even if it took ref calls to get them going

I like Herbie and think he tones it back most of the time on the buckeye blowjobs

But he said last drive how bad day was out coaching venables

Now 1 clemson td later and venables has kept em in the game

Come on kirk

The not factoring in the last minute duck or turn or even the “affected player” part of targeting is what HAS to be changed IMO. I’ve seen several this bowl season that had ZERO ill intent and the offensive player more of less leaned into position to setup a 15 yard penalty and an ejection. It certainly has become the biggest potential subjective gamechanging call in CFB.

The not factoring in the last minute duck or turn or even the “affected player” part of targeting is what HAS to be changed IMO. I’ve seen several this bowl season that had ZERO ill intent and the offensive player more of less leaned into position to setup a 15 yard penalty and an ejection. It certainly has become the biggest potential subjective gamechanging call in CFB.

Dono how someone could look at that play, and the Oklahoma one earlier, and say they are in the same stratosphere as a similar call

Need to have a warning for incidental targettjng or something like nfl does for unsportsmanlike, make it 2 for an ejection

If you put klatt with any other play by play guy hes in the best announce team in college football

Klatt and my man dan orlovsky are next level

Dan the man better at nfl too

You pretty much need to see them as they come out.

V.I. stopped showing offshores... think they signed deals with the american books so that got eliminated.

so there is no where to show line history of all these books where OSU came out as a favorite?

bet america, bet365, pointsbet all came out with clemson as a favorite

so there is no where to show line history of all these books where OSU came out as a favorite?

bet america, bet365, pointsbet all came out with clemson as a favorite
You realize, other than Circa that all American books simply copy BM / Pinny etc...right?

So, lets say it was OSU -1 and Clemson got hammered at BM...that made line Clemson -1...well that is the opener at these american books(other than circa)

Offshores set the market...much bigger money is wagered there than any american outfit.

You realize, other than Circa that all American books simply copy BM / Pinny etc...right?

So, lets say it was OSU -1 and Clemson got hammered at BM...that made line Clemson -1...well that is the opener at these american books(other than circa)

Offshores set the market...much bigger money is wagered there than any american outfit.

thank you for mansplaining odds to me. what is the next lesson?

Back