****College Football In-Game Thread****

We need a virtual drinking contest some day between png and jimmymo

I very rarely drink these days. That was aimed at and referring to a select group of well known Big 10 cheerleader/partners etc that will give my Tigers credit after I give their BuckNuts credit. Which was around the time I made the Higgins post in jest. I LOVE OSU! Without our their insane QB pipeline I wouldn’t be sporting permanent wood. Me and Joe both respect and really want Buckeye win tonight. Sorry. Carry on.

I very rarely drink these days. That was aimed at and referring to a select group of well known Big 10 cheerleader/partners etc that will give my Tigers credit after I give their BuckNuts credit. Which was around the time I made the Higgins post in jest. I LOVE OSU! Without our their insane QB pipeline I wouldn’t be sporting permanent wood. Me and Joe both respect and really want Buckeye win tonight. Sorry. Carry on.

giphy.gif

so STEED

you and joe?

He thinks that Hunt, especially and myself are big buckeye/conference fans...

We simply both have said for months that OSU is the best team in the country.

That is all.

I'm here to make money...

you and hunt are michigan fans. you were born to hate the buckeyes

Clemson never plays anyone in the regular season its just one big unknown on the surface. The bad run D was already apparent tho i think

Back