****College Football In-Game Thread****

Sorry BAR this is my last post on it I promise. It’s 100% HUNT. I respect you immensely. I’m rooting for the Buckeyes with my heart and money. LSU/OSU IS the ultimate matchup IMO. Storybook Matchup.
It’s all love brother. I sincerely apologize.

not "going" just what i think. how would you pick top 2 this year? odds and most people thought clemson would win this game. so would they have picked LSU and Clemson?

There‘s the argument that it would have been really unfair to not give Clemson a chance... they can‘t control who they play. But if computer analytics can account for strength of schedule then we justly toss out Clemson

not "going" just what i think. how would you pick top 2 this year? odds and most people thought clemson would win this game. so would they have picked LSU and Clemson?
osu was favored for a few mins initially.

They don't use Vegas PR's... otherwise Clemson plays the 4 seed today...which would have been alabama.

Dumbest shit ever, it was an instantaneous dip of the head from Lawrence and the kid gets disqualified for it. Beyond stupid

They need to make a 15 yard penalty for that, if they need to. That was not targeting or malicious. The targeting call on the OU player, that was the right call. This was not. Hate that shit

They need to make a 15 yard penalty for that, if they need to. That was not targeting or malicious. The targeting call on the OU player, that was the right call. This was not. Hate that shit

yeah I think kicking a player out is rough

I also wonder howLawrence can come right back in the game , doesn’t he have to go through some type of concussion protocol?

Back