****College Football In-Game Thread****

I like Herbie and think he tones it back most of the time on the buckeye blowjobs

But he said last drive how bad day was out coaching venables

Now 1 clemson td later and venables has kept em in the game

Come on kirk

He was getting out coached though, until they were goal to go...then Venebles had them hold to 3 FGs. Both of those things can be, and were, true.

Anybody else think besides the one QB run, OSU dominated the half and the +3 2nd half seems nice?

The other drive was helped by all the huge penalties. Clemson hasn't driven on them all game.

The targeting call changed the game and clemson has the momentum right now. the -3 is just saying clemson will win the game. I still like OSU but not feeling as good about it as i was before the game started

The targeting call changed the game and clemson has the momentum right now. the -3 is just saying clemson will win the game. I still like OSU but not feeling as good about it as i was before the game started
I think the call changed the rest of the first half to an extent but still think OSU is better. Losing the DB won't be as big as losing Higgins in the 2nd half IMO.

Clemson has to win so I can post this somewhere.

1577589560291.png1577589560291.png

I thought Lebron was hurt and that’s why they lost the other night , but he is playing right now .

hmm the excuses his PR team puts out

Back