• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****College Football In-Game Thread****

Worst case scenario IMO. BYU either gives up a first down, TD or gets the stop and goes vanilla and gives Hawaii the ball back. #Negative Nancy

What you trying to get Big daddy? I thought I had every combo possible. The Over 79.5/ML parlay I made when BYU was down 14 is the one that I will wish would’ve hit the most but I’ll take a BYU 3 point win at this point.

What you trying to get Big daddy? I thought I had every combo possible. The Over 79.5/ML parlay I made when BYU was down 14 is the one that I will wish would’ve hit the most but I’ll take a BYU 3 point win at this point.

Been stubborn on BYU. Lost 1h, got 2h, and took in game -6 when they had 1st and goal tied at 31 and settled for 3. That bs when he fumbled at the goal line and the FG called no good cost me. Now I need a Hawaii fg, BYU to get ball 1st, score a td and then keep Hawaii from scoring. Basically a miracle lol

Well we can pray they hold them to a FG together. I knew this would play out this way the second BYU fumbled it through the endzone or so I was told. Both coaches have botched numerous decisions.

Well we can pray they hold them to a FG together. I knew this would play out this way the second BYU fumbled it through the endzone or so I was told. Both coaches have botched numerous decisions.

I’m still not convinced he didn’t cross the goal line there before getting pasted and losing the ball

Who didn’t see that coming. BYU coach should be fired. Running the clock wouldn’t have mattered but they would’ve likely picked up the first down. I would’ve went for it twice myself.

That drive (before the pick) is why the BYU coach is hot garbage. They should’ve been aggressive the whole fkn game. Earned that loss with every decision. Merry Christmas Fellas!

Back