****College Football In-Game Thread****

Why can't we seem to get a classic Bowl game. This is terrible and I'm wasting my time watching it.
You can't underestimate the Independence.
Remember the Aggies play Messy St,, up by a mile and a snowstorm comes through. MSU comes back and wins SU.
Some weird voodoo in Cajun country.

You can't underestimate the Independence.
Remember the Aggies play Messy St,, up by a mile and a snowstorm comes through. MSU comes back and wins SU.
Some weird voodoo in Cajun country.
That was New Years Eve how many years ago? That's the type of game I'm talking about. How about the Sun Bowl when Utah makes a miracle comeback and win in OT vs Georgia Tech.

I'll be passing the stadium in a couple of weeks on my way to the boats for some action.
If I'm not killed or they refuse me entry.

Things went great for me in 1H & barring a miracle the game Under. Have LaTech ML too. Great exhibition game and great gambling opportunity

This may be the worst coached game I have ever seen. But is Jmarr smith trying to throw this game. His passing is so bad and so far off his nomal, ya gotta wonder.

These lines are a gift from God. I love Miami football but I’m also realistic about them. They don’t give a shit about this game. They’d probably rather be in Coral Gables.

Hate the hook on the 2H total b/c i"m inclined to go Over...not taking the Under either. But, we could have an OT game

These lines are a gift from God. I love Miami football but I’m also realistic about them. They don’t give a shit about this game. They’d probably rather be in Coral Gables.

I am a Miami fan but have no problem betting against them. They haven't been relevant in 15 years and thats not changing until they hire a real coach and I have no confidence that they will ever do it.

Back