• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****College Football In-Game Thread****

Have they reported an attendance yet for the game?? I went to this bowl game when it was at Tropicana Field in St Pete a few years back and there was NO ONE there to see FIU vs Temple.

Will there be a fight in this game?

Yes +130
No -140

Oldie but goodie:

Anchorage yes, what are you in the market for?

Flying into Anchorage on Saturday around 5pm, staying at the Hampton Inn, so looking for nearby places for our 1st night dinner in Alaska (me and my 12yr old son). Won't have a car til we get to Fairbanks, so need something within reasonable Lyft distance.

Not headed to Alaska but am heading to Pasadena next weekend. Good friend is on the Rose Bowl committee. Nice guy to know - he always sets us up with really nice seats. Going all the way back thru the BCS championship games.

My favorite venue in all of sports. Never gets old being there.

featured-tickets-skinny.gif

Flying into Anchorage on Saturday around 5pm, staying at the Hampton Inn, so looking for nearby places for our 1st night dinner in Alaska (me and my 12yr old son). Won't have a car til we get to Fairbanks, so need something within reasonable Lyft distance.
49th street brewing

Moose tooth pizza (I think it’s called)

Quarter grill (little fancier)

Edit: I’m a big seafood guy but I know that can be polarizing for some. But they’ve got some great seafood spots.

49th street brewing

Moose tooth pizza (I think it’s called)

Quarter grill (little fancier)

Edit: I’m a big seafood guy but I know that can be polarizing for some. But they’ve got some great seafood spots.

Perfect, thanks man! I grew up in Maryland so I am all about Crab Cakes, Crab Dip, Shrimp, and all things seafood, so if you have a good seafood place for night #2 let me know. We aren't bringing any good clothes, just outdoor adventure stuff (we are doing Matanuska Glacier all day Sunday for adventure #1), so the more casual the better. Thanks again!

Not headed to Alaska but am heading to Pasadena next weekend. Good friend is on the Rose Bowl committee. Nice guy to know - he always sets us up with really nice seats. Going all the way back thru the BCS championship games.

My favorite venue in all of sports. Never gets old being there.

featured-tickets-skinny.gif

Man, that's a great pic with the mountains in the backdrop!

you can't blame any of this on the players. if they wanted a nice game they should have named it the sportsmanship bowl. when these guys showed up, they thought they needed to be bad boys for promotional purposes.

W O W Left work made quick stop on way home. Was hoping I’d catch the last 6-7 minutes and see if my insane Over 27+100 had any chance. W T F happened. Were these offensive points?

GOOD GRIEF! This game was way more entertaining at my desk peaking at updates while working. I thought the Green guy was like a 3rd stringer getting experience. Oof.

Back