• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****College Football In-Game Thread****

I have an upper respiratory infection.
Nixed the wife's plans to go to her parents.
Gonna be a boring Christmas.
My kind of Christmas, it's 72 right now and will be tomorrow.
If you didn’t go get a steroid shot yet I suggest you get on that ASAP. That crap going around is an ass kicker. Took a steroid shot, Weeks worth of steroid pills and antibiotics to feel worth a damn a full week later. Good health!

When exactly is the Hawaii offense suppose to be “worn down” by this “physical” BYU defense. Good Lawd. I lost money on Hawaii a couple times this year expecting this kind of offense. This is beyond impressive. Feels hopeless as a BYU backer.

Let the Fkn clock run. This is gonna end in disaster for BYU. They should’ve ran the ball twice and worried about the clock with 10-15 seconds left. Unreal.

Yeah the only reason they almost turned it over their last drive is the coach wanted to run clock. May cause the 2nd half over not to hit but it’s the only chance BYU has to stay in the game. They just can’t stop Hawaii or even come close. If Hawaii tries to run and chew clock BYU has a small chance IMO.

Wish I knew the BYU coach was an idiot before the game started.

EDIT - That sly bastard!!! I knew he everything under control.

Last edited:
Weird exchange. BYU had 2 kickers and had zero faith in either one. Wasn’t sure who would kick tonight. 5/13 in recent weeks. And Hawaii has a Lou Groza finalist. Cmon Cougs!!!!

I knew that was coming. Looked like a miss to me. How the frick can they think settling for FG attempts is gonna help them win this game. They deserve the L that’s headed their way. If you can’t score on Hawaii you don’t deserve to win.

Back