• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****College Football In-Game Thread****

Gonna have to score TD's in this game...might as well go for it.

Methinks they kick FG out of timeout though.

It continues to boggle my mind how many coaches have no conception of how to manage a clock. Sonny Dykes and SMU had every opportunity to use more time before they scored to make it 14-14. Instead they kept on "playing fast" and leaving FAU way too much time to come back and score. Then with less than a minute left SMU is throwing high risk passes and now SMU faces a two touchdown deficit.

Ahhhh. Thought you were referring to an open line for a game that hasn’t started. What’s your take on the outcome of the SMU FAU game. Think SMU is toast? Damn fantasy Super Bowls have my attention on stats as I glance occasionally to see my wagers look worse and worse. Central Michigan killed a bunch of promising looking parlays/teasers. SMU and Ga Southern would’ve taken most of them out anyway. Booo

Ahhhh. Thought you were referring to an open line for a game that hasn’t started. What’s your take on the outcome of the SMU FAU game. Think SMU is toast? Damn fantasy Super Bowls have my attention on stats as I glance occasionally to see my wagers look worse and worse. Central Michigan killed a bunch of promising looking parlays/teasers. SMU and Ga Southern would’ve taken most of them out anyway. Booo
Well, FAU can essentially finish this off(I understand SMU offense very potent and lots of game left) though with a TD to start the half. I'll take exactly 17 SMU points fwiw.

Under backers deserve a refund if that sucker gets over 63......to........70. Alcorn 3rd quarter is not impressed with those 21 points in 67 seconds.

This defence is laughable. The pass rush looks like it’s the pro bowl and the secondary can’t cover or tackle anyone

So I’ve decided I’m going to become a tout. I just need ten of y’all to agree to give me 10% of your winnings and I’ll start releasing my picks. I just locked in my LLC. Fade 2 Fortunes LLC. I’m capping membership at 50 so you better sign up fast.

You ain't alone brother.

Getting smoked today so far...
I’ve learned after Thanksgiving you have to minimize your bets and pick your spots.
It’s tough to cap bench players 2nd team and injuries and players trying to fight thru them
I think since Thanksgiving I’ve placed maybe 5 bets.

Quality not Quantity

That last drive they certainly were not gonna let Appy get full game or full game TT. Any hold was getting called, period. With that being said, 21 appy points were somewhat flukey so the correct side looks like it hits.

Back