• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

I'm sampling some youtube tangerine dream songs inspired by hulu's avatar on these commercial breaks...it's been a while!

Nice. Phaedra might be the best ambient electronic album I own. 'Mysterious Semblance at the Strand of Nightmares' is an incredible piece of headspace.

think...3 medium range passes than all the short stuff, the wind has not effected one of

I don't have a real good feel for that game. Utah State should be the better team, but hasn't played like it virtually all year, to the potential they should have, down on personnel from the start and never got better = poor coaching? Kent gets the most out of their guys.

Well done on the QB sneak. I guess I've said it 200 times now but no idea why teams needing a 1/2 yard elect to start the QB back 6 yards on a 4th down play.

Get the QB under center, and two big dudes in the backfield to shove him across the line to gain. Rarely fails.

Well done on the QB sneak. I guess I've said it 200 times now but no idea why teams needing a 1/2 yard elect to start the QB back 6 yards on a 4th down play.

Get the QB under center, and two big dudes in the backfield to shove him across the line to gain. Rarely fails.

It almost isn't fair...I hate my team defending vs a QB sneak on a critical play. After Mahomes got hurt people started saying stupid stuff "well you don't want to hurt your QB on a sneak"

I can't believe McElroy actually doesn't have a Hawaiian shirt - he totally seems like the type wearing one to a cookout.

It almost isn't fair...I hate my team defending vs a QB sneak on a critical play. After Mahomes got hurt people started saying stupid stuff "well you don't want to hurt your QB on a sneak"

I agree coaches are just afraid of losing a QB1 for a short yardage play so instead they end up running all sorts of nonsense. I actually think the CFL is showing the way of the future. Most teams there carry a larger 3rd string QB specifically to execute short yardage situations. Thats all he practices all week.

Back