• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

I should’ve blindly bet fortune on LSU like every one else around here but I truly thought Georgia would have a Kirby Esque scheme that would allow a backdoor cover. OK LETS GET AN OREGON ENDING REPEAT. I’d take Fkn FG TOO!! Cmon DAY.

What was the graphic?

OSU v LSU for #1 - I'm remember off the top of my head so I could be a little off

5 wins vs 4 wins over ranked teams
avg 25 point vs 12 point victories over those teams
those opponents winning percentages were a tad higher for OSU opponents
LSU played an FCS team

THANK YOU MR PROCTOR! You at least saved me a few Benjamin’s.

Interesting case study in playing SHIT D in the first half when it truly matters versus slacking up when up by 3-5 TDS.

Give them the #1. Id rather play Oklahoma for a title. The Buckeye Beatdown wasn’t quite as much fun and the Boomers make Bourbon Street far more lit even in defeat!

WOW THAT GRAPHIC IS HILARIOUS

Anyone with a brain could see the glaring grasps at anything possibly positive to attempt to point to push a skewed narrative. The Top 25 is not the AP but the political catastrophe that is the CFB Payoff Committee. The absence of Top 5 and Top 10 tells you all you need to know. Joe and O don’t care but the rest of the country does. This the most campaigning for the #1 ranking in a special moment that rankings shouldn’t matter that I’ve ever seen. The national outrage if they get the #1 ranking will tell the tale. I guess there’s only Big 10 coverage in that area. It’s been discussed nonstop from California to Vegas and everywhere in between. The fact it was mentioned so much shows not only do they know they need to beg with their case but shows an all out fear of Clemson. Put whoever is next in front of us! WE COMIN AND WE AINT BACKING DOWN! CANT FKN WAIT!

MATT LEINART had the balls to tell the truth right in front of Urban the biggest “unbiased” cheerleader involved in this avoid Clemson campaign. Good for him. “5 wins over top 10 teams “never been done before” is undeniable”. Hope him and Reggie didn’t just lose their gigs. Reggie let the cat out the bag and Matt followed with his truth. Urban looked like he was about to croak. Speaking of he knows the truth more than anyone. He fake retired just to avoid playing a tough schedule every year to increase his win totals and chances at championships. May the best team win it all no matter how ridiculous the final committee decisions are tomorrow.

It's awesome those kids get to play in Jerrah World, all the way down to the 6-man level. Being a kid from Blum or Post or some other really small school and getting to play the championship in that venue? Everyone wins.

It's awesome those kids get to play in Jerrah World, all the way down to the 6-man level. Being a kid from Blum or Post or some other really small school and getting to play the championship in that venue? Everyone wins.
My cousin played for Trinity High in Euseless(grrr). Played a playoff game in Texas stadium. Still has his name tag that was on his locker in the Cows locker room.

My cousin played for Trinity High in Euseless(grrr). Played a playoff game in Texas stadium. Still has his name tag that was on his locker in the Cows locker room.
Gee, I never though of grabbing the name plate at my table when I argued before the Fifth Court of Appeals in Dallas this week.

Under. You gotta read the reports from last years bahamas bowl. I’m going to the 2020 game if they have one.

Nice. I was there a few years back. Bahamas I mean, not the game. I liked it there...a bit like Jamaica but more laid back. Weed is def less plentiful though. Jamaica was awesome for that

too bad Charlotte held on that 3rd down run - looks like Buffalo is going to do ok....Charlotte is going to need more things to go right for them

Back