• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

The way my season has gone, I half expected buffalo to fumble and have the 49ers run it back for a TD, and then recover the onside kick haha

I have an 88-35 bowl over angle that has gone 28-4 since 12/26/14. Both teams tonight qualify.

Kent fits a 17-0 subset that has gone over by an average of 21.75 ppg.

Other teams fitting the main 88-35 angle are

UCF, Iowa, USC, and Tenn

I don't even know how Lake Highlands did this year. I have been keeping an eye on the construction of the indoor practice facility, however.

I don't even know how Lake Highlands did this year. I have been keeping an eye on the construction of the indoor practice facility, however.
Our schools are great aren't they?
You should see Permians indoor.
I haven't got into Southlakes, but considering the size of their aquatic center, the football facilities have to be top notch+.

The wife and I will be watching all the games tomorrow. The Guyer/Westlake game should be great.

Our schools are great aren't they?
You should see Permians indoor.
I haven't got into Southlakes, but considering the size of their aquatic center, the football facilities have to be top notch+.

The wife and I will be watching all the games tomorrow. The Guyer/Westlake game should be great.
I'll be watching college ball. I'll have bets on Alcorn and App State. May flip the channels a bit to catch some Texas ball.

Not so sure Whitewater is going to be able to run the ball effectively. And if they can’t, it’s going to be tough sledding.

So I have under 71.5...thinking I want to try and get out of that at half time....40 pt first half, what will 2nd H number be?

two Kent FGs off Utah St TOs where Kent moved ball just 23y to get those points...keep an under 31.5 2nd H essentially or go over 35.5. I hate thinking of losing both.

I have watched the Celebration Bowl the past 3 years. This game is ALOT better today than years past. These teams appear to have gotten better.

Gonna try a trade in this SMU game

taking smu ML now, will try and get it to a freeroll at some point hopefully.

Back