• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

They need to distinguish between passing records set starting in a certain year. Clearly the rules are so vastly different that you can't put players in certain different years in comparison with each other. Like they do with basketball with the shot-clock era. How about a quarterback era or whatever

Wasn't too long ago they played 11 game regular seasons. Now they are 12 plus title games. So not counting bowls players have an extra 2 games to accumulate stats each year.

Ok lead into double digits. If it stays like this OSU stays #1 prolly, i'd think
The knock on the incomplete team that was removed from the #1 position was that they defense got lax when the game was out of reach at 20+ points on multiple occasions. But I’ll gladly except them at #1 if they manage to win by 17 or preferably 18. Sorry Badger Backers. I got carried away and made some extremely wild decisions considering I already had multiple 4 teamers depending on Clemson or OSU as well as both. In the end, even though #1 receives a perceived bye “to be the best you gotta beat the best” - Heisman Winner Joeaux Moeauxthafkn Burreaux

The knock on the incomplete team that was removed from the #1 position was that they defense got lax when the game was out of reach at 20+ points on multiple occasions. But I’ll gladly except them at #1 if they manage to win by 17 or preferably 18. Sorry Badger Backers. I got carried away and made some extremely wild decisions considering I already had multiple 4 teamers depending on Clemson or OSU as well as both. In the end, even though #1 receives a perceived bye “to be the best you gotta beat the best” - Heisman Winner Joeaux Moeauxthafkn Burreaux

Yeah LSU D def underrated. Look at their first-half points allowed per game, it's top 10 for fewest allowed

Clairvoyance is the ability to gain information about an object, person, location, or physical event through extrasensory perception. Any person who is claimed to have such ability is said accordingly to be a clairvoyant.

In the Shakespearian era, the first ever eating contest took place. What led to the eating contest is unknown; however, it has been noted that William Shakespeare attended and remarked "In sooth, I hope these wily contestants do not ingest their cravats."

Is DAY a classless score runner upper like my boy Lane Kiffin use to be? That SOB cost me a live over by kneeling at the 6 today. So disappointed in his apparent growth as a human being. Or do we need a scoop and score or pick 6? I wanted to tell my grandkids about this epic escape from adrenaline fueled financial insanity attributed to a money hunger politically driven playoff committee back when college football was pathetic and only 4 teams made this thing called a playoff.

Back