• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

Shut up Gus. They also didn't call the stupid suplex before that those pussies always call, which is a 15 yard difference

How is Gus at all entertaining? He just talks with some random changes in his voice. Except for his lame phrases, he has the tone of someone who wants to be intelligent. But he's not.

How is Gus at all entertaining? He just talks with some random changes in his voice. Except for his lame phrases, he has the tone of someone who wants to be intelligent. But he's not.

go to YouTube after this game and search Gus Johnson. Especially in hoops the guy has such a great voice of the fan it’s amazing.

Man, I wish I were watching with Kyle. I feel like we'd be such good friends. He'd give me an autograph every day.

They need to distinguish between passing records set starting in a certain year. Clearly the rules are so vastly different that you can't put players in certain different years in comparison with each other. Like they do with basketball with the shot-clock era. How about a quarterback era or whatever

PNG why don't you speak up instead of affixing a cryptic or maybe just blatantly sarcastic laugh-emoji to my comment

Back