• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

FG for UW.........31-13 with just under 7 mins to play........the Chris Peterson super-conservative play calling with a lead brings the backdoor into play if Wazzu can score here......but the UW has been dropping 8 and giving up only the underneath ball, so it may take some time....
and here they come

back door? They'd have to score twice though? I know, weird shit happens, but...they have 1 TD all game

3 unsportsman like conduct penalties in the early minutes of 2nd H ASU-USA - hey look there mirror reversal abbreviations.

So I looked these girls, up...they are TCU Showgirls. Check them out, just sayin

Patterson is still a good coach in my mind but he absolutely threw that game away with penalties. Just an idiotic 3rd and 10 roughing the passer penalty late in the game that was easily avoidable.

South Bama took lead where they converted 4th down on drive, up 34-30 then they sacked Ark St and QB fumbled, USA recovered

FSU not scoring for 6mins had me a little scared on my Noles b-ball bet

FSU just has so much size Vols couldn’t match up well with them.
Hope everyone that saw tailed the play

Whew that 3 at the buzzer....

This is the favorite week for Clemson fans isn't it? Just basking in the glory of sticking it to all those delusional South Carolina fans huh?

I grew up in Clemson and never met a South Carolina fan until I was 50 years old and living 1000 miles away. I just know them through the Internet,. and this year they don't seem very delusional.

I grew up in Clemson and never met a South Carolina fan until I was 50 years old and living 1000 miles away. I just know them through the Internet,. and this year they don't seem very delusional.

LOL, they are a myth! I'm in Ohio. But I know they like to run their mouths before the season starts, then once the season starts they all seem to vanish!

Back