• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

I know. As long as there is viable improvement, time needs to be given. If they go backwards ( with no presesnce of improvement) bye (Willie Taggert).

Yea from what I heard about how poorly coached and poorly organized (at practice and otherwise) FSU was under Tagg, i‘d call that a justified exception to the rule

Record is hardly a just judge of improvement imo bc its relative to obstacles eg injuries sos etc

wins are what matter to me.

One of the problems with CU... you hire a coach and give him 5 years and he sucks. same with the next coach and the next coach. all of a sudden you are looking at 15 years of irrelevance which is super hard to overcome.

wins are what matter to me.

One of the problems with CU... you hire a coach and give him 5 years and he sucks. same with the next coach and the next coach. all of a sudden you are looking at 15 years of irrelevance which is super hard to overcome.
You all had a good thing going under McIntire. I think you have a good one now. He will bring a mentality that the PAC hasntbseen. Gonna be mean...

You all had a good thing going under McIntire. I think you have a good one now. He will bring a mentality that the PAC hasntbseen. Gonna be mean...

I think we have a good one now, but the last good coach we had (IMO) was McCartney. I had high hopes for McIntire, but we had the one good season and that was mostly due to our defense (and Leavitt).

I think we have a good one now, but the last good coach we had (IMO) was McCartney. I had high hopes for McIntire, but we had the one good season and that was mostly due to our defense (and Leavitt).
Leavitt is not all that. He is at FSU and we aren’t any better for it.

Leavitt is not all that. He is at FSU and we aren’t any better for it.

he's an analyst there. He was our DC and I thought he did a great job. Maybe it was the leftovers from the DC before him but the only reason we were in most of those games was because of our defense

Iowa is amazing. Only team in America trying to run the clock out as soon as they have a lead a halftime. Nate Stanley being an NFL prospect is laughable. That game was so poorly coached by both coaches in the 2nd half it is embarrassing.

Frost wants to run the clock out with Iowa w only 1 TO left end of game and he doesn’t make sure Martinez stays in bounds on a give up run play on 2nd down is Inexcusable

Iowa is amazing. Only team in America trying to run the clock out as soon as they have a lead a halftime. Nate Stanley being an NFL prospect is laughable. That game was so poorly coached by both coaches in the 2nd half it is embarrassing.

Frost wants to run the clock out with Iowa w only 1 TO left end of game and he doesn’t make sure Martinez stays in bounds on a give up run play on 2nd down is Inexcusable

hi partner

Arkansas St's leading tklr, Darreon Jackson, is out 1st H due to targeting last week. He will return 2nd H

Back