• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

Atta boy Jimmy.

Your D has given up 104 Pts last 7 quarters vs OSU. You’re down 26.

Definitely kick the FG to cut it from a 4-score game to a 4-score game.

#braindead

Actually it is technically a 3 score game. My apologies to Mr. Harbaugh. Let’s see the D here to see if that was a smart call.

I'm watching Colleyville Heritage vs. Birdville.
The QB for Birdville just threw the ball 54 yards, all carry, on a hail mary.
I thought that was pretty impressive.

Someone tell me why Baylor will give ANY focus to Kansas today? Already in the B12 ship game. I’m just about ready to situationally play Kansas +14

Someone tell me why Baylor will give ANY focus to Kansas today? Already in the B12 ship game. I’m just about ready to situationally play Kansas +14
Same thought here, line is so absurd but probably better spots to lob out blind faith. That said, working for Syracuse backers.

I can't believe I don't have bet on Aubbie/Bama.
I don't think I've missed a play on that game since Reagan was in office.

Same thought here, line is so absurd but probably better spots to lob out blind faith. That said, working for Syracuse backers.

Glutton for punishment. Just played 1u in Kansas plus 14. Just too strong situationally here. Zero motivation for Baylor. Worth a small play IMO

I bought the top of the line LG OLED last year telling myself I won't buy another TV for years. MOved into a new place and my friend convinced me a 55 isnt big enough so I bought a 75 Sony f900 yesterday at best buy. Setting it up later this week, time to live life a bit. WIll move other TV to bed room.

Dude sold me hard on this 900F or w/e it is. It was a good sale

Ugh....lean u23.5 but I don’t have any idea how to cap this game with Mac and motivation and no Tua and Nix...all question marks for me

I will NEVER understand the hand back 5 yards when you need one. WTF is wrong with a QB sneak combined with a bush push?

Back