• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

South Bama HC called for unsportsmanlike conduct in addition to a player being called for one. Plus illegal downfield

Well, let's hope not for your sake. I went to a spring game there once, the Kiffin year. Met Smokey. I like Smokey

Well, let's hope not for your sake. I went to a spring game there once, the Kiffin year. Met Smokey. I like Smokey
funny you say that..... I grew up with a guy that was SMokey for a long time then moved on up to being the Preds Mascot GNASH

CSU punts with all 3 TO 2min left. OBrien was hurt on play, probably influences their decision

Mike Leach gonna take another job just so he doesn't have to play Jimmy Lake no more

Winning a game already marked as loss does feel good, like winning double on it

I don't know anything about basketball. Football and NASCAR are only sports I watch

UCF dropped a ton of passes last week, they really should've won by DD easily. USF had one of their worst ever offensive games, although their 2 best RBs DNP

FG for UW.........31-13 with just under 7 mins to play........the Chris Peterson super-conservative play calling with a lead brings the backdoor into play if Wazzu can score here......but the UW has been dropping 8 and giving up only the underneath ball, so it may take some time....

Back