• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

Bobo has no idea on his play calling tonight. CSU needs to throw on WYO, they should be able to complete short passes in their O

I decided to try this new sleep thing. Sleep from 11pm to 1am, then up till 5am then sleep till 10am. Not sure I am sold on it yet.

I'm sure I will nap later too.
This sounds like the retirement pattern the wife and I are on.
You aren't that old.

I decided to try this new sleep thing. Sleep from 11pm to 1am, then up till 5am then sleep till 10am. Not sure I am sold on it yet.

Nice that's basically what I do too. I feel like it allows me to have more time to get stuff done. Really need to be able to make time for naps.

Is there a reason for it? Or just looking it

I've been on a messed up sleep schedule for months, and all things being equal I prefer having 2 shorter sleep sessions than just getting it all done at once

I was just kidding about trying that - just why I slept so late today. Before last night I had been sleeping like a champ. But I do take an ambien, an edible and melatonin every night.

Last night I had a bunch on my mind and couldn't stop thinking

I was just kidding about trying that - just why I slept so late today. Before last night I had been sleeping like a champ. But I do take an ambien, an edible and melatonin every night.

Last night I had a bunch on my mind and couldn't stop thinking
i hate those nights

Back