• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

Sagarin would have this as Oregon -4......so I could be wrong here......but my eyes tell me that Utah can and will take them down......

Ducks need to force a TO here to break the Cat's will.......they may shut down emotionally if they get down by 30 or more

Utah is really in a groove. Slight hesitation that Oregon D might be good enough to limit Utes, but trust Utes D vs Duck O

On my end I see Miami bumped to 12 and total to 20.5. I missed the 28-31 on Zips so took 17.5 1st H. thinking of Over 20.5 2nd H.

The next fucking break I get will be my first one.

Taking in from behind with a few parlays....Sienna +5.5....won the bet 3 times...now in triple OT

Over in Toronto/Orlando....both teams go ice cold in 3rd

Not to be outdone the Pistons can't put it in the ocean.

The next fucking break I get will be my first one.

Taking in from behind with a few parlays....Sienna +5.5....won the bet 3 times...now in triple OT

Over in Toronto/Orlando....both teams go ice cold in 3rd

Not to be outdone the Pistons can't put it in the ocean.
I'm not too happy with my Stons right now, in general.

Good ole OT screwing over a dog bet

Hahaha, love it... Only at CTG can degenerates get on a bet like this together... Fuck, I had to lay - 200 on the over 6.5. Thanks fellas... Fondy would be proud!!
Yes, Fondy would be proud of a degen bet like that!

I layed the -125 and thought that sucked lol. I played it around 5 eastern though... maybe late steam on the over ;)

I just kept popping into the in-game hoping it hit. No way was I turning this game on.

Yes, Fondy would be proud of a degen bet like that!

I layed the -125 and thought that sucked lol. I played it around 5 eastern though... maybe late steam on the over ;)

I just kept popping into the in-game hoping it hit. No way was I turning this game on.
I hear ya... Must have been a lot of late steam.. Altho I do use a local. No way in hell I would have even looked at it without all the talk about it here.

I am SOOOOOOOOOO rooting for you Marsski.....would be epic....wish I saw this before kickoff!!!

Uhhh off pi???

I saw that, felt like good no call. You and I are both on GT too.

I think that when two people are running the same direction and the WR stops first to turn back, the DB is going to be second to react and any hand or arm placment on the DB is going to give the appearance of a push-off when actually it is the DBs momentum that carries him away from the WR not the push of the WR hand/arm.

Nice win Jackets. Had to make it interesting at the end, but they just learning how to win still.

EKBgWvBUYAEaAQu.jpg

Back