• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

GDit. Ags running the stupidest horseshit.
You won't let your dumbass qb throw, then run him. They know the draw is coming on 3rd and 19.
GDit.

Aggies are being the Aggies. If they sucked you in this week anything under 30 is a must play next week. The 7OT “win” and post game sucker punch of our seriously ill older coach by Fisher’s much younger kinfolk will be dealt with in a serious way. Throw in the obsession with LSU not being #1 worthy and acting like Burrow hasn’t locked up the Heisman by the media and you will see a thrashing of epic proportions. WE COMIN AND WE AINT BACKING DOWN!

Aggies are being the Aggies. If they sucked you in this week anything under 30 is a must play next week. The 7OT “win” and post game sucker punch of our seriously ill older coach by Fisher’s much younger kinfolk will be dealt with in a serious way. Throw in the obsession with LSU not being #1 worthy and acting like Burrow hasn’t locked up the Heisman by the media and you will see a thrashing of epic proportions. WE COMIN AND WE AINT BACKING DOWN!
apparently you havent read anything I've posted.
I said Ags have no chance next week if Evangel Christian suits up in the bayou colors

apparently you havent read anything I've posted.
I said Ags have no chance next week if Evangel Christian suits up in the bayou colors
Easy big fella! Wasn’t directed at you. I tried to talk folks off of Auburn and A&M the last two weeks. It’s still far from over. I expected at least another TD lead by half. I was just sharing what was setting up to be a big play. If A&M cant pretend to no what football is in the 2nd half the # wont be nearly as desirable. At least they get to play versus the worst defense in the history of college football next week. Hope that gets factored into the number. Cheers Pal. And now I’ve been trying to recover from that 3 hours I wasted watching the best team to ever play the game earlier in the day. Penn State as a hat hanger is mind blowing to me. My apologies I’m just offended by the disrespect. We aren’t Bama we didn’t coast throw a 2 game schedule to get where are at this point.

Back