• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

This kicker should go in the first round with how many shitty nfl kickers there have been this year

Herbert and Eason deserve to carry Tyler Huntley‘s shoes.

So, in review, Tyler Huntley ranks higher than all other Pac-12 quarterbacks in:

• Passing Efficiency Rating
  • NFL Passer Rating
  • ESPN’s QBR
  • Yards-Per-Attempt
  • Adjusted Yards-Per-Attempt

So, in review, Tyler Huntley ranks higher than all other Pac-12 quarterbacks in:

• NFL Passer Rating
  • ESPN’s QBR
  • Yards-Per-Attempt

Fair, but I think the context is next level upside....Huntley good, but has a bit of a Kerry Collins wind-up......Eason with best release and strongest arm of all......just my opinion

• NFL Passer Rating
  • ESPN’s QBR
  • Yards-Per-Attempt
I know youre plugged into all the ratings and upside qbs even tho we argued over lamar v josh allen.

Who is the qb outside the top 5-6 you think worth the gamble?

Fair, but I think the context is next level upside....Huntley good, but has a bit of a Kerry Collins wind-up......Eason with best release and strongest arm of all......just my opinion
If eason falls to rd2i wouldnt hate bears gambling on him but realistically their picks better spent on edge, te, wr, tackles

When I saw Gunnell, I thought Tate was out with a late injury or somethign......but Summlin just had him on the bench??? Teh ONLY thing I can think of is disciplinary......wtf would Summlin otherwise be thinking

Huntley better than any QB in pac12. He's been playing hurt all year. He is such a good decision maker. If he had Andy Ludwig for his entire 4 years instead of just this year he'd be even better.

When I saw Gunnell, I thought Tate was out with a late injury or somethign......but Summlin just had him on the bench??? Teh ONLY thing I can think of is disciplinary......wtf would Summlin otherwise be thinking
Summy tends not to think
But does tend to mishandle Qb's

Arizona has been doing this with both QBs for several games now. Except for the USC game, he straight benched Tate and went with Gunnell for the balance.

Utah -3 would be my guess....Vegas knows.....think the public money comes in on Oregon and it just stays at -3

Back