• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

why does SJST play football? Their students do not care. Theyre all on mushrooms

Local tech companies going to give advertising contracts to HS recruits to come to San Jose with the Fair Pay Play thing, San Jose gonna be a power house ;)

Backed up my stupid UCF 2h bet with an over. At least that has a shot.
I have a 50.5 over and 58.5 under. I got lucky played that over just before the huge run. Cincy killing clock though. The 2pt conversion will be huge.

Former #1 WR (2016) Jody Lewis, out of jail and in JuCo. Don’t be shocked to see ASU snatch him up next year.

Headed out to the driveway as my Uber is close. Good luck y'all.

Square parlay for everyone that I'm throwing in since I hate the card outside of Florida tomorrow.

Miami ML, Washington ML, Texas ML, Maryland ML pays -112

God bless

Headed out to the driveway as my Uber is close. Good luck y'all.

Square parlay for everyone that I'm throwing in since I hate the card outside of Florida tomorrow.

Miami ML, Washington ML, Texas ML, Maryland ML pays -112

God bless
Good luck

The chance of getting a 4th and long from your goal line at that point, yeah, alot of coaches give up. You don't just want to hand the other team more points. That is probably how they look at it.

The chance of getting a 4th and long from your goal line at that point, yeah, alot of coaches give up. You don't just want to hand the other team more points. That is probably how they look at it.
Well who cares? A loss is a loss. Play to win...not for the final margin of a loss. It's pussy shit

Remember, he ran on 3rd down instead of trying to get a chunk.

Back