• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

took Under in 1H in SJ game...it seemed to ez and had to study a little. Im sure I will lose now, but geez the total was high. Ive had 5 White Claws - my favorite drink ever- and cannot remember what total was 35.5 I think

took Under in 1H in SJ game...it seemed to ez and had to study a little. Im sure I will lose now, but geez the total was high. Ive had 5 White Claws - my favorite drink ever- and cannot remember what total was 35.5 I think
Somebody log in to your account? #whiteclaws

dove hunting last weekend...some guy had it....its great...I'm also very much a sissy man...something wrong withthat?
Lol you are fine. I hear they are tasty. Even my buddies that are "guys guys" drink it. A few of them make em Man Claws though and mix a shot of vodka in.

Lol you are fine. I hear they are tasty. Even my buddies that are "guys guys" drink it. A few of them make em Man Claws though and mix a shot of vodka in.
in 10000 years I wud have told u I wud not like them...im a not sissy man...love them...bought a case today for this weekend

told the wife that I avoided a drinking problem for 50 years....basically retired - 1 case to try in a month- and then a drink intended for HS students and sorority girls will be the take down move on my life

Backed up my stupid UCF 2h bet with an over. At least that has a shot.

It wasn't really stupid at the time. UCF was going up and down the field, UC was just holding them in the RZ. UC O couldn't do much. The surprise is the 2nd H UCF O can't do anything.

Back