• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****College Football In-Game Thread****

like the announcer guy said, the first key was not giving UCF the ball back before HT. Fail. Then the timeout management on D, wasting that time. Fail. And then ending the half letting clock run. Fail.

like the announcer guy said, the first key was not giving UCF the ball back before HT. Fail. Then the timeout management on D, wasting that time. Fail. And then ending the half letting clock run. Fail.
Just brutal. I can't wait for him to possibly be the MSU coach next year. He's so bad. Not many people remember 2011 OSU.

Just brutal. I can't wait for him to possibly be the MSU coach next year. He's so bad. Not many people remember 2011 OSU.

The game management would all be on him, but if he were to get a big job, he could possibly hire a strong and creative OC and just stay out of their way.

The game management would all be on him, but if he were to get a big job, he could possibly hire a strong and creative OC and just stay out of their way.
That's not a big job, unfortunately. They don't have the funds to pay for that in general...but even though they use all the taxpayer money for their lawsuits they still have some diminished funds to go towards Athletics.

That's not a big job, unfortunately. They don't have the funds to pay for that in general...but even though they use all the taxpayer money for their lawsuits they still have some diminished funds to go towards Athletics.

Haha. Well, even if his ideal HC is Jim Tressel that he wants to model off of, Jim could and would open it up at times and surprise with unseen gameplans. If he just wants to ground and pound upon landing a B1G job they won't be much of a factor. Unless it is a school that can get elite talent, being unique is the key.

I took UCF 2nd. Had UC 1st H, which was hanging in there somehow until that late INT.

looks like San Jose took out an entire side of stadium seats, now just a grassy hill

Back