Coaching Carousel Thread Time...

Garrapolo trade potential too being thrown out there
I don't see that happening. I think he will go back to New England while the Jets either stupidly stick with Darnold or completely shock me by doing the right thing and picking Wilson who definitely fits the system.

I don't see that happening. I think he will go back to New England while the Jets either stupidly stick with Darnold or completely shock me by doing the right thing and picking Wilson who definitely fits the system.
Jimmy G, Mark Sanchez reincarnated

Lions need to stop falling in love with defensive coach backgrounds. Seriously.

The one offensive minded coach they had in last 3-4 coaches did just fine. I'd rather have Bevell or Campbell than Lewis or Bowles.

If it has to be a DC the Rams guy is pretty astute and young at least and would bring Rams offense concepts with him. Rams and New Orleans are two organizations you want to emulate as far as modern nfl. They both have been long term winning analytical teams and know what they are doing.

I think Holmes knows wtf he's doing though as far as drafting at least.
I’d want none of Bevell Campbell Lewis or Bowles and that’s certainly the way it’s tending. Specifically, Campbell. What little hope I had has evaporated. I’d be willing to bet it’s Lewis or Campbell at this point. It’s a joke.

you are all hyping brady up way too much in your heads

I'd hire him if I was a team like the jets that have no nope, a history of failure, and is just in general a debacle of a monumental proportions

But that's because if he sucks, you fire him in 2 years and restart anyway, no different than their regular modus operandi

But otherwise, he is a big risk, especially with a rookie qb

Plus hes not an nfl lifer like mcvay even was, building a staff may be hard for him at this point

As a Falcons fan, if they hired Brady, I'd assume he'd suck. Lol. Lots of upside, but he's risky.

I'm assuming Arthur Smith has his pick of jobs. Not sure why he'd want the Falcons job over SD and Philly. Imo the Falcons is the worst job available. Hamstrung cap wise with an aging core.

I can't believe Bieniemy is gonna get hosed again. I could have given fair warning about Nagy (even though playoffs 2 of 3 years) and Pederson (SB winner). EB is a leader of men and a great great offensive coach. I'll gladly keep him but I'm just shocked it's happening again after people were perplexed by it last year.

I'd hire him if I was a team like the jets that have no nope, a history of failure, and is just in general a debacle of a monumental proportions

But that's because if he sucks, you fire him in 2 years and restart anyway, no different than their regular modus operandi

Plus hes not an nfl lifer like mcvay even was, building a staff may be hard for him at this point
I was of the thought that it’s a quick ride myself. I think the idea would be catching him on the upswing, which I understand.

I can't believe Bieniemy is gonna get hosed again. I could have given fair warning about Nagy (even though playoffs 2 of 3 years) and Pederson (SB winner). EB is a leader of men and a great great offensive coach. I'll gladly keep him but I'm just shocked it's happening again after people were perplexed by it last year.
The local radio hacks, who have connections, said that he didn't interview well last year. Whatever that means. They felt his past was a hindrance to being a HC.

I’d want none of Bevell Campbell Lewis or Bowles and that’s certainly the way it’s tending. Specifically, Campbell. What little hope I had has evaporated. I’d be willing to bet it’s Lewis or Campbell at this point. It’s a joke.

Why don't you want Campbell?

Chiefs going deep hurts him imo

Teams wanna hire asap now, that plus his shitty interviewing really hurts him imo

How is Brady a big risk with a rookie QB when he singlehandedly turned Burrow from undraftable to a Heisman Trophy and first overall pick. All these first time head coaches are a risk so give me the guy who is exceptional at something and Brady has shown to be just that.

Great offensive coach? Let him call plays and show just how great he is. Supposedly his interviews have been disastrous probably do to with being a glorified gopher.

Great offensive coach? Let him call plays and show just how great he is. Supposedly his interviews have been disastrous probably do to with being a glorified gopher.

how do you know how much impact he has on the game plans? To a man all the kc players rave about him.

As a Falcons fan, if they hired Brady, I'd assume he'd suck. Lol. Lots of upside, but he's risky.

I'm assuming Arthur Smith has his pick of jobs. Not sure why he'd want the Falcons job over SD and Philly. Imo the Falcons is the worst job available. Hamstrung cap wise with an aging core.
Philly is just as disastrous cap wise and that job is only good if you believe you can fix Wentz. Not a fan of Smith or his boring offense and don’t believe he had his choice of jobs.

How is Brady a big risk with a rookie QB when he singlehandedly turned Burrow from undraftable to a Heisman Trophy and first overall pick. All these first time head coaches are a risk so give me the guy who is exceptional at something and Brady has shown to be just that.

let’s be fair here, lsu was loaded with talent on that team. I’m hardly willing to give him all the credit for Burrow ascent. Any good play caller would have been great for lsu that year!

still plenty of openings aint there? If Texans want to salvage their relationship with watson they should hire him. As big a mess houston is eb could have that offense humming!!

still rather have the Atl job than Philly. Eagles turning into a mess. Only job I think less desirable than Philly is Detroit.

how do you know how much impact he has on the game plans? To a man all the kc players rave about him.
The players rave about every one of these guys. I would never hire anyone that hasn’t called plays. The reason why he flops in his interviews is because he really has nothing to do with that offense and it shows.

The players rave about every one of these guys. I would never hire anyone that hasn’t called plays. The reason why he flops in his interviews is because he really has nothing to do with that offense and it shows.

I don’t think you have any idea how involved in the offense he is. Andy has proven to be a great teacher of his assistants. Houston best spot for him if ya can ignore the racial undertones there.

let’s be fair here, lsu was loaded with talent on that team. I’m hardly willing to give him all the credit for Burrow ascent. Any good play caller would have been great for lsu that year!
Why was the LSU offense pedestrian at best before Brady got there. It’s not like he inherited a great situation like anyone coaching the offense at Alabama. He was given a QB not considered to be much and got him to have a historic season.

Why was the LSU offense pedestrian at best before Brady got there. It’s not like he inherited a great situation like anyone coaching the offense at Alabama. He was given a QB not considered to be much and got him to have a historic season.

look at all the skill positions now playing in the nfl. Jefferson turning out to be best wr in that draft, edwards-helare very good, and don’t they have another wr?

Was a really stupid move. You can’t tell the kid he gonna have input then pull it out from under the rug. Wtf they think was gonna happen?
They will have to make the best of it. If they give him away for Tua and picks they are even dumber than I give them credit for.

They will have to make the best of it. If they give him away for Tua and picks they are even dumber than I give them credit for.

I don’t give them any credit to begin with. Letting obrien gut the team then cutting him was a all time blunder.

How upset are you bout Saleh? I actually think he was a good hire but guess you don’t feel the same way??

Why don't you want Campbell?
What has he done in his career to impress? Seems like an interim type of guy. No one else bothered to interview him, why? Lions smarter than anyone else? Idk man, seems like a Tom Cable type to me. Of course I hope I’m wrong but just thought there were better options out there and guys who are sharper.

Back