Cleveland Browns

Any thoughts on the new coach for the Browns? I'm kinda wondering if Belichick would go there. Tommy getting old and a potential great QB in Baker....

Any thoughts on the new coach for the Browns? I'm kinda wondering if Belichick would go there. Tommy getting old and a potential great QB in Baker....

Well, it was one place he definitely did not have success.

Browns need to be smart and get a younger offensive minded HC and good D coordinator for sustained success with this group I think

FC.jpg

Not sure what Riley buyout is but I'm sure as hell not concerned about Cleveland paying the 19mil buyout for Chad plus his salary demands. Riley makes a ton of sense or a younger established OC in the League

Not sure what Riley buyout is but I'm sure as hell not concerned about Cleveland paying the 19mil buyout for Chad plus his salary demands. Riley makes a ton of sense or a younger established OC in the League

Browns are reportedly considering Condoleeza Rice for their head coaching vacancy?? For an organization that seems to specialize in theatre of the absurd, this is a new low. I'm all for seeing women progress into NFL coaching but doesn't a head coach position usually require some form of previous experience, at least at the collegiate level? Her only experience seems to be being a life long Browns fan.

I had to double check to make sure I wasn't reading an Onion article. This has to be a publicity stunt and I can't imagine it resulting in anything less than outright mockery.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-interview-condoleezza-rice-head-coaching-job

Reactions: KJ
I screenshotted Schefty’s tweet because I was positive it was a hoax and I wanted proof before it was deleted. I apparently was wrong

Back