Cleveland Browns

Biggest douchebag award so up for grabs this year. Problem is I love the kid. If I'm Manziel, man it's hard to say I wouldn't be lighting it up just like he is. He is LeBron reincarnated for the Cleveland sports scene!

BrzTgESCIAM7Rc_.jpg

Sad sad story. Coulda been a Cleveland legend and a multi millionaire 50 times over but he threw it all away

:line::line::line::line::line::line::line::line::line::line::line::line::line::line::line::line::line::line::line::line:

Somehow, until you get your quarterback, it always comes back to Tyler Thigpen.

It's crazy how weed, or in this case alcohol can still pull you to miss out on millions of dollars. He's just going to have to learn the hard way. When he's making $12 hour doing whatever his next job is, he probably still won't understand. Dumb ass.

What a shame, guy can't stay out of his own way. He and Manziel were in Aspen together last week. Two idiots.

think its bullshit, the NFL shouldn't be allowed to tell you whether you can drink or not

He shouldn't be getting DUI's then.

Doesn't really matter. If he got another dui that's one thing. If your suspended him for a dui that's fine too. But how does the nfl have the right to tell you if you can or can't do something that is completely legal?

Doesn't really matter. If he got another dui that's one thing. If your suspended him for a dui that's fine too. But how does the nfl have the right to tell you if you can or can't do something that is completely legal?
The NFL's substance abuse policy was mutually agreed upon by both the NFL and the players union. If he has a problem with the policy, he should talk to his union. However, this new policy is what got him off the initial 1 year ban and reduced to 10 games. This is what Josh himself said about the new policy last year...

"I'm happy that the NFLPA and NFL worked hard to agree on a new Substances of Abuse policy," Gordon said in a statement issued through the union.
"I'm very thankful to my union for fighting for a significant reduction in my suspension. I'm glad I can go to the facility during my suspension. I look forward to going to meetings, working out individually, and learning from my coaches and teammates. I can't wait until game 11 to get back on the field."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...y-finalized-josh-gordon-nflpa-union/15769013/

Josh Gordon has nobody to blame but himself. He knows the rules, it's about time he follows them. This isn't his first time fucking up. He's done it multiple times in the NFL and also in college. I don't feel sorry for him at all. 99% of his teammates can still drink alcohol, you know why? Because they don't go out and get DUI's. You want to go out and drink, fine, be responsible. You want to go smoke weed, fine, be responsible. I'm not sure what people want but if we wait until somebody kills somebody then it's too late.

It's crazy how weed, or in this case alcohol can still pull you to miss out on millions of dollars. He's just going to have to learn the hard way. When he's making $12 hour doing whatever his next job is, he probably still won't understand. Dumb ass.

what is an average car salesman's salary?

Back