Clemson vs Ohio State Preview Thread

Nah Kirk will run his mouth. If he managed to keep tcu that year surely he'll push enough against a team that doesn't actually deserve playoffs

Ohio St should not be in for numerous reasons but most of which is because PSU was left out in basically same scenario last year so I just want consistency. Im sick of Bama but I'm sick of OSU too and I don't want to see a OSU Clemson rematch. I also don't think OSU is better than Bama. They should have lost to PSU, lost AT HOME by 15, lost by 31 AT Iowa. With OSU schedule Bama is 1 loss at most and I have a hard time believing Bama loses at home to OU. People don't get how bad the Big 10 was this year.

We may think Bama is one loss at most but we are wrong on a lot of the outcomes of these games unless a lot of you guys are now independently wealthy from betting on these teams.

USC also has a tougher strength of schedule than Bama and had to battle massive numbers of injuries.

they were also outplayed for quite awhile by michigan's 3rd team shitty qb

They just aren't that good and the only eye test they pass is that of homers. I have a couple OSU buddies, they say they aren't good mainly because of JT, they win that game by 21 easy if JT hits open WRS.

Ohio St should not be in for numerous reasons but most of which is because PSU was left out in basically same scenario last year so I just want consistency. Im sick of Bama but I'm sick of OSU too and I don't want to see a OSU Clemson rematch. I also don't think OSU is better than Bama. They should have lost to PSU, lost AT HOME by 15, lost by 31 AT Iowa. With OSU schedule Bama is 1 loss at most and I have a hard time believing Bama loses at home to OU. People don't get how bad the Big 10 was this year.

Gotta disagree with you there. I think no way in hell Bama competes with OU. Dual-threat QB is always going to do well vs Bama. Balanced O with good running backs against that injured linebacking corps.

bama isn't near as good this year as they have been. I just can't take a team who was absolutely annihilated a few weeks ago by a shitty iowa team getting in when UCF would beat the shit out of that iowa team.

bama isn't near as good this year as they have been. I just can't take a team who was absolutely annihilated a few weeks ago by a shitty iowa team getting in when UCF would beat the shit out of that iowa team.

Iowa is tough at home against ranked opponents!

Not sure at night in Kinnick if anybody beats the hell out of that team.

I make Bama a favorite against any team. So what?

With backup QB starting for suspended starter.

Iowa State also beat TCU with that backup QB. But OU also made their adjustments defensively imo they were really struggling with some things like taller wide receivers

The iowa game was a fluke. But flukes happen. which is why we play the actual games. and if the game results don't matter and we just pick teams because we THINK they are the best or one of the best, then we are failing.

Ohio St lost me with a HOME loss by 15. Then they lost me with a HOME win by 1 point over PSU they trailed for 59 minutes coming off a bye, then they lost me losing by 31 points at Iowa 55-24. Then they lost me tonight almost giving the game away and JT overthrowing WRs and making dumb plays. I just don't think OSU is a very smart football team. Great talent, just not top 4 for me.

The iowa game was a fluke. But flukes happen. which is why we play the actual games. and if the game results don't matter and we just pick teams because we THINK they are the best or one of the best, then we are failing.

A fluke? losing by 31, cmon.

They said the Penn St game was a fluke last year. At what point are OSU losses actual legit losses and their wins are flukes? (last year Michigan, this year PSU)

They said the Penn St game was a fluke last year. At what point are OSU losses actual legit losses and their wins are flukes? (last year Michigan, this year PSU)

It was 1 loss at Iowa and it was 1 loss against No. 2 Oklahoma which is looking pretty damn good atm

Ohio St lost me with a HOME loss by 15. Then they lost me with a HOME win by 1 point over PSU they trailed for 59 minutes coming off a bye, then they lost me losing by 31 points at Iowa 55-24. Then they lost me tonight almost giving the game away and JT overthrowing WRs and making dumb plays. I just don't think OSU is a very smart football team. Great talent, just not top 4 for me.

You lose me when you hold a win against OSU

Wisconsin super bowl party every year, their division is laughable. Need to realign

but after tonight, if their strength of schedule is not better than Bama's it is awfully close. So you are punishing them for achieving and rewarding Bama for not achieving.

I do hold wins against teams. I think its fair. To only win by one against PSU AT HOME coming off a bye tells me PSU wins that game on a neutral and at home.

Ok but then hold Bama's win at Miss State agains them too. They were looking quite vulnerable to say the least.

Back