Charlotte Bobcats @ New York Knicks

• Thread starter Thread starter GeorgeCarlin
  • Start date Start date
G

GeorgeCarlin

no record yet...first play on the boards here @ CTG
under 197 (1 unit)

I'm a big fan of this play. With Wallace out, I wonder how the bobcats can get over 90 tommorow night. NY has struggled offensively against Charlotte in the last few and the sum of ppg average for both squads is well under the mark. Usually you see a defensive average sum that mirrors the offensive numbers when there is such a large differential. But that's not the case in this one, a play by the numbers is a strong lean towards the under. Finally, this game being in NY seals it for me personally. (I live here, and I've been to the garden already this season) There is NO emotion comin out of that place right now. Best of luck guys and I'll talk to you all soon I hope:shake:

Like the play George, these to shit teams should put up enough bricks to build Isiah a shit house to live in

i've been waiting about 2 weeks to see some life out of Miami...i'm interested to hear what you guys think about the Heat for the rest of the season?

I think they start winning games, I think they have all the pieces needed to win in the east...all they needed was a little time to get aclimated to a new style of basketball...I honestly think there might be solid value for the next few weeks with this team

Back