***Champ Week and NFL In-Game***

If you pass on Cooper you guys will always regret it esp. if Carr pans out. Those two will hook up for many TD's

Ya my ideal scenario has always been get 1st pick and then trade back 3 or 4 spots for an extra 1st/2nd grab cooper and help the rebuild

The o line has been solid this year and latavius looks like a good rb

Plus we have a bunch of number 2 or 3 receivers just need a number 1 and carrs numbers explode imo

But I wouldn't mind Leonard Williams either and maybe grab Kevin white or jaelin strong later in the 1st

Ya my ideal scenario has always been get 1st pick and then trade back 3 or 4 spots for an extra 1st/2nd grab cooper and help the rebuild

The o line has been solid this year and latavius looks like a good rb

Plus we have a bunch of number 2 or 3 receivers just need a number 1 and carrs numbers explode imo

But I wouldn't mind Leonard Williams either and maybe grab Kevin white or jaelin strong later in the 1st

Leonard is going to be a stud too. It's a good problem to have to pick between all those guys that are more or less locks as future stars.

Leonard is going to be a stud too. It's a good problem to have to pick between all those guys that are more or less locks as future stars.

Ya when I think of how last year's draft turned out to this it's been great they got lucky for the first time in a few years

Get arguably top guy in draft and still what looks like a qb to build around in round 2

Then this year can avoid all the qb stuff and just go bpa

Ya when I think of how last year's draft turned out to this it's been great they got lucky for the first time in a few years

Get arguably top guy in draft and still what looks like a qb to build around in round 2

Then this year can avoid all the qb stuff and just go bpa

Vikings similar with Barr and then teddy

Meanwhile jags take 1st qb on the board and he's looked the worst

Vikings similar with Barr and then teddy

Meanwhile jags take 1st qb on the board and he's looked the worst
ya, as long as Teddy doesn't shit the bed from here on out I would call this season a success. They found out they have a QB that can handle the load and he will definitely improve and Barr will be one of the top defensive players in the league for years. Now we just get to draft the best guy instead of filling holes. We need help on the OL in the worst way though.

Like the Chargers tonight. Just got a big chase bet on Pats at my book. I imagine all the chasers will be on Pats at a short price after a loss.

favorites are 7-7 this week with oak, pit, carolina, balt and ariz all winning straight up as dogs.

overs are 5-9 this week.

9 road winners out of 14 games

give me NE and the over
-line is moving the right way with NE

<iframe src="https://vid.me/e/Zfy" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen scrolling="no"></iframe><div><a href="undefined?source=embed" style="font-size: 11pt; text-decoration: none;"></a></div>

Patriot way.

Back