[TD]Dec. 20
9:15 p.m.[/TD]
[TD]ESPN[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Utah state rolls

This might be the most entertaining early game

[TABLE="width: 562"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background: transparent;">[TR="class: last"]
[TD]Boca Raton Bowl
Marshall vs. Northern Illinois[/TD]
[TD]Boca Raton, Fla.
FAU Stadium[/TD]
[TD]Dec. 23
6 p.m.[/TD]
[TD]ESPN[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

What's everyone now? I'm at a place where they switched from Browns to soccer. I'm ready for updates. Looks like 0-0, but we all know this baby's about to heat up.

Worst person in the world to say that to right now. Let's scale back to drink responsibly and hope for the best.

Bills getting fucking boat raced

The flags are pathetic. 3 major flags called in Broncos way. Illegal contact BS penalty on 3rd down incompletion leads to a TD. Holding on the INT return takes away 50 yards. BS PI/PF call on 3rd down Incompletion leads to TD. Can't have Buffalo upset the lovely Broncos

The flags are pathetic. 3 major flags called in Broncos way. Illegal contact BS penalty on 3rd down incompletion leads to a TD. Holding on the INT return takes away 50 yards. BS PI/PF call on 3rd down Incompletion leads to TD. Can't have Buffalo upset the lovely Broncos

You're very skewed with your fandom

You're very skewed with your fandom

Of course I am but so are you if you dont think those are major calls. The illegal contact is the biggest BS call. You can call it every play. Same as Holding. And the PI/PF was complete BS. It was perfect defense.

Mind you the Bills offense is complete garbage and the refs are not the reason we are losing but they are slanted towards the Broncos and always will be with with Peyton at QB. Same as New England with Brady

How bad is Colin Kaepernick? He has really regressed. How the fuck did they make it to those NFC championship games?

obviously they have a scheme and gameplan and running it was what they decided to start and stick with.. i think they open it up a little in the 2nd half and throw more unless they put em away with alot of time left in the 4th then its clock burnin time.. OVER 13.5 Team total denver 2h looks nice

Back