***Champ Week and NFL In-Game***

Ah.. Sorry

It's cool. I now realise I backed against the only 1st score that hadn't previously occurred on SNF this season: a road FG.

SNF & MNF each season are guaranteed to deliver all 4 basic 1st scores (home FG/TD & road FG/TD). To have 1 such 1st scoring combination not occur come week 14 in either timeslot historically suggests, start chasing.

FTR - all 4 had occurred this season on MNF by week 3's end.

It's funny how all you guys think San Diego can win..Patriots will still cover this -4 line

Chargers always show flashes of greatness early in the season..Chargers +4 isn't sharp money it's stupid people

what's up men? me happy...hit a 5 teamer today, cocktails (many) & dinner now have under 27 1H......today best pro day all year (that last play may screw the under 1H):bluehead:

The fucking eagles deserved what happened..Chargers aren't a good team just got lucky because of a fumble..can't cap turnovers

was it a good atmosphere at the game today?

was watching xt and crowd seemed so nervous until keano hit that winner

pretty cool, we moved to behind the bench before ot, to the right was Kraft and Gulati, and to the right was the MLS commish...Coool atmosphere even though Landon was awful

pretty cool, we moved to behind the bench before ot, to the right was Kraft and Gulati, and to the right was the MLS commish...Coool atmosphere even though Landon was awful

once NE started pushing so many guys up they were trying to get him chances on the break but he just didn't seem interested in running up

I wonder if the moment was just overwhelming

Back