***Champ Week and NFL In-Game***

I sitll dont understand why the defender can;t touch the offensive guy or be called Illegal Contact/Pass Int but when the offensive guy touches and slightly pushes off its never called.

new favorite coach

Jim Thomas ✔ @jthom1

Fisher w/a little sense of humor. He sent Jenkins, Brockers, Stacy, Bailey, Robinson, Ogletree out for pregame coin toss at FedEx. What's the meaning of all that? All six were acquired as result of the RGIII trade.

Of course I am but so are you if you dont think those are major calls. The illegal contact is the biggest BS call. You can call it every play. Same as Holding. And the PI/PF was complete BS. It was perfect defense.

Mind you the Bills offense is complete garbage and the refs are not the reason we are losing but they are slanted towards the Broncos and always will be with with Peyton at QB. Same as New England with Brady

Those are all major calls and at least 2 of the 3 were valid. Not sure if you watched the super bowl, but the refs are not always on the side of the precious Peyton Manning. And I am not saying the refs called that game poorly or that they were on Seattle. But if the were "On" Denver, do you think the score would have been what it was?

If the refs were on Denver this game, there would have been a holding or PI call that would have negated the int. Both teams are playing like crap today.

Back