CFL Week 7

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
I have been very very busy this week so I have not had much time to discuss CFL around here.

Some interesting games this wk..

Montreal -1 (1st half)...1.15U to win 1U

BOL tonight green

dodgers already played today, score was 5-4 so didnt hit that. phil steele is a good read man, pretty dense stuff and a lot less time I thought I would have to read it but giving me a nice idea of what I will be looking for this year.

almost time for the season though, you locked in any plays?

BOL tonight green

dodgers already played today, score was 5-4 so didnt hit that. phil steele is a good read man, pretty dense stuff and a lot less time I thought I would have to read it but giving me a nice idea of what I will be looking for this year.

almost time for the season though, you locked in any plays?

ha shows how on top of baseball I been. Game is already over and shit.

i locked in FSU-1.5 and GT+3, both lines have moved already so I feel good about that.

Sask -3 2.6U to win 2U

I bought the hook here. I don't respect Argos offense, plain and simple

Last edited:
Looking to complete the week perfect here. Hamilton is a team I have watched about 5 games of and they really have gotten better in every game. Last week could have / should have giving the morale of the team a very BIG boost. On offense they have been throwing up 400 yards with consistency. I really like Lumsden and he is a beast but they have good players at WR as well and really have a pretty balanced attack. Edmonton has 1)given up the most points in the league, 2)Is ranked #6 in total offense, 3)have some key injuries, 4)have lost back to back weeks including a heart breaker last week. I just don't like the direction this team is heading in right now. Hamilton is a young team who plays with a lot of heart.

Tigercats +4.5 1.575U to Win 1.5U

Yeah Ham does look good. It's at +5 now so I may wait to see if the spread creeps even further up. Thanks to your write-up I toying with the ML. GL

I am locked in tonight to go..

Hamilton +4.5 2.2U to Win 2U
Hamilton ML 1U to Win 1.75U

Back