CFL Syndicate 2022

Adding...

1* Saskatchewan -1 -105
In addition to the aformentions struggles the Ticats always seem to have in Regina, they are coming into this game banged up after camp. They have put 3 NATs on the 6gm which will have them juggling their preferred starters for game 1. Its never easy to go on the road in week 1 and going to their kryptonite city makes it even worse. The more I look into it, the more I see Sask is going to win this game.

Hearing some rumours that the cats may have a couple of people to add to the injury report after today.

We’ll know by 5pm when the official injury report comes out.

Seeing the line edging toward Sask ever so slightly.

HAM@SSK-1 47
I could really see this game going either way but Hamilton's abysmal record ATS at Sask means I could only bet this one way. They are something like 4-12 ATS there. So how about Sask? Well I think Fajardo is in line for a bounce back season after having an off year in 2021. He finally has a legitimate deep threat receiver in Duke Williams and with some improvement from an OL that was below avg LY, he should be in line for a 4000+yd season. Defensively they suffered some losses in the secondary and DL so I think they could go be an over team this year.
I also think Hamilton could be an over team with their offense looking potent and their defense having to retool the line. I think the new hash marks will give Simoni Lawrence fits trying to cover to the sideline. Their front 7 is getting older and they will struggle to get pressure.
I bet 1 unit on the over 44.5.

EDM@BC-3.5 48
I took the over 46.5. I like the over because these two teams look like the worst defenses in the league to my eyes.
BC tried to upgrade their DL in the offseason but then lost 2 of the 3 players they signed. Stove Richardson was their big free agent signing and he is gone for the year. Woody Barron has not reported to the team yet due to a personal matter. So they will start pretty much the same DL that couldn't get pressure last year. Their back eight are world class with all stars all over the place but they can only cover for so long. If the Lions can't find ways to get pressure, they will give up a lot of points. Offensively, I really like what I've seen out of Nathan Rourke. He looks to have all the tools to be a star. He's young and the mistakes will come but I think he could be something special. He is surrounded by speedy weapons and great hands. Probably the best receiving group in the league.
Edmonton figures to be the worst team in the league this year. At least on paper anyway. They have major weaknesses at OL, DL and secondary and their starting QB, Nick Arbuckle has yet to really prove himself. They just signed a DB and traded for another so they are obviously not happy with the look of the secondary and thats a scary thing 6 days away from your first game. I know Chris Jones is a winner but this looks like a rebuilding year for this team.
Rourke looks real promising

I'm kinda surprising, all good reports so far

Stamps having so many surprises me, but outside BLM at 14, cant really push anyone else down too too much

BC Lions – 6
Edmonton Elks – 2
Hamilton Tiger-Cats – 9
Saskatchewan Roughriders – 4
Winnipeg Blue Bombers – 9
Calgary Stampeders – 10
Montreal Alouettes – 4
Toronto Argonauts – 4
Ottawa REDBLACKS – 2

Ottawa and Edmonton gonna have some rough seasons I think

Lotta bombers at the top

Dunnigan said and I agree, burnham should be top 5, Whitehead arguably too
Yeah Burnham should be above Lawler for sure. I think the voters used Lawlwr's big contract as a proxy for talent. He's a good receiver but not he best by any stretch.

Whitehead probably on talent but has only had one solid season at receiver so body of work is not there yet.

Its funny that they have Darnell Sankey as a stamp when he is actually with sask now.

Stamps having so many surprises me, but outside BLM at 14, cant really push anyone else down too too much

BC Lions – 6
Edmonton Elks – 2
Hamilton Tiger-Cats – 9
Saskatchewan Roughriders – 4
Winnipeg Blue Bombers – 9
Calgary Stampeders – 10
Montreal Alouettes – 4
Toronto Argonauts – 4
Ottawa REDBLACKS – 2

Ottawa and Edmonton gonna have some rough seasons I think
I think Ottawa could've had a few more. Pruneau, Baltimore and Ucambre Williams should've made the list IMO

I'm glad to see Jordan WIlliams on there. He was a beast in his rookie season and he should only get better. Its too bad BC's DL is such ass because their back 8 are stacked.

I think Ottawa could've had a few more. Pruneau, Baltimore and Ucambre Williams should've made the list IMO

I'm glad to see Jordan WIlliams on there. He was a beast in his rookie season and he should only get better. Its too bad BC's DL is such ass because their back 8 are stacked.
Ya BCs linebackers wre gonna be fun to watch, they are an athletic group and their DL is gonna get pushed back all the time, so the LBs are gonna be active, movement pre snap, disguised blitzes etc.

If Rourke can actually move the ball like hes shown in limited time, and OL is biggest factor in the way of that, they could be an early over team big time

Ya BCs linebackers wre gonna be fun to watch, they are an athletic group and their DL is gonna get pushed back all the time, so the LBs are gonna be active, movement pre snap, disguised blitzes etc.

If Rourke can actually move the ball like hes shown in limited time, and OL is biggest factor in the way of that, they could be an early over team big time
I'd be real excited if I were a Lions fan these days. Soild ownership and some real young talent to build around. I agree that they could be an over team if the line can just give Rourke time.

Apparently the lower bowl is close to sold out for week 1. That would be the biggest crowd there in years

I'd be real excited if I were a Lions fan these days. Soild ownership and some real young talent to build around. I agree that they could be an over team if the line can just give Rourke time.

Apparently the lower bowl is close to sold out for week 1. That would be the biggest crowd there in years
Ya Amar is a huge Lions fan and has been doing a ton of media stuff leading up to the season

Hes a great ambassador for the team and the league

He said today they may even open up the upper bowl for first time in forever if ticket sales continue like they have

Ya Amar is a huge Lions fan and has been doing a ton of media stuff leading up to the season

Hes a great ambassador for the team and the league

He said today they may even open up the upper bowl for first time in forever if ticket sales continue like they have

If it were me, I'd leave the upper closed. I know he wants to maximize revenue but for the future I think you help yourself more by selling out.

Create some scarcity. Make it a tough ticket to get and it becomes hotter. Take a few of your reserved tickets and put them on stubhub for $350 each and tip off the local papers so they write about it. I think you help yourself more in the long term that way.

That's an XL. And a little small for an XL IMO.

Send me an addy if you want one. Gotta send something back though
Gotcha.

I'm an XL mostly depending on brand. These run long or short?

What ya want in return!?

Gotcha.

I'm an XL mostly depending on brand. These run long or short?

What ya want in return!?
Somewhat long I'd say.

I dunno. Something Michigany. Whatever. Tee is gonna send me one from his golf club.

Hey do you know where 9 mile road is? My dad got held up at gunpoint and his car stolen there back in the 80s. I just found the old police report while going through his old paperwork.

Somewhat long I'd say.

I dunno. Something Michigany. Whatever. Tee is gonna send me one from his golf club.

Hey do you know where 9 mile road is? My dad got held up at gunpoint and his car stolen there back in the 80s. I just found the old police report while going through his old paperwork.
Yes, 9 mile road is the last "mile road" in my county. The next is 8 mile, which is the start of Wayne County (Detroit).

Where was he held up at?

Somewhat long I'd say.

Alright, I'll do some brainstorming and get something to get ya and we'll exchange locales.

Yes, 9 mile road is the last "mile road" in my county. The next is 8 mile, which is the start of Wayne County (Detroit).

Where was he held up at?
Apparently at a Holiday Inn. He walked out the front door and two guys came up behind him, put a gun in his back and told him to walk to his car. They were joined by a third guy and they drove to an abandoned area. They made him stand with his face against a wall. He heard them arguing about who whether they should shoot him or not and he took off down an alleyway. They gave chase but he got away and eventually flagged down an ambulance that took him to the police station.

Somewhat long I'd say.

I got your address from the package.

What size are you? XXL XXXL?

If it were me, I'd leave the upper closed. I know he wants to maximize revenue but for the future I think you help yourself more by selling out.

Create some scarcity. Make it a tough ticket to get and it becomes hotter. Take a few of your reserved tickets and put them on stubhub for $350 each and tip off the local papers so they write about it. I think you help yourself more in the long term that way.
That would be a great strategy

Save the upper deck opening up for a big game late in the season or potential playoff

20k people packed in the lower bowl has such a better atmosphere then a bunch of people spread out on lower and upper deck

Need at least 40k tickets for opening upper bowl imo

That would be a great strategy

Save the upper deck opening up for a big game late in the season or potential playoff

20k people packed in the lower bowl has such a better atmosphere then a bunch of people spread out on lower and upper deck

Need at least 40k tickets for opening upper bowl imo

Theey might find Jimmy Hoffa up there its been so long

Edmonton's secondary looks just a mess. It was bad enough having Duron Carter back there but with him and Grymes potentially out, it really looks bad. I really want to see Rourke just pick it apart all night. The Lions have so much speed at receiver its a real mismatch. With Breaux not practicing and potentially out as well I still really like the over.

Sask has steamed to -2.5. Not sure why exactly. Hamilton will be without their top DB Cariel Brooks but they have good depth at that position. I do keep hearing rumors that Bralon Addison may still be on the limp but they haven't puyt him on the injury report yet.

Alright, I talked myself into it.

1* BC Lions -3.5 -108
Added myself

So lions announced today that lower bowl is on track to sell out. 25k it holds

Then they said opening up upper bowl and I got a bit worried for reasons we mentioned above, but they are doing it smart, just a few sections, so people wont be spread out

FUwULuoUcAABt4w

If they keep doing this, wouldnt mind turning it into something like the whitecaps have here with the supporters section, or some canucks fans tried a few years ago in upper bowl (which the team shut down asap)

Make it rowdy, make it clear what it is when people buy tickets so no one gets stuck around an environment they dont want, but make it loud, so people who buy tickets there are making noise, hell give em cheaper beers if needed

Added myself

So lions announced today that lower bowl is on track to sell out. 25k it holds

Then they said opening up upper bowl and I got a bit worried for reasons we mentioned above, but they are doing it smart, just a few sections, so people wont be spread out

FUwULuoUcAABt4w

If they keep doing this, wouldnt mind turning it into something like the whitecaps have here with the supporters section, or some canucks fans tried a few years ago in upper bowl (which the team shut down asap)

Make it rowdy, make it clear what it is when people buy tickets so no one gets stuck around an environment they dont want, but make it loud, so people who buy tickets there are making noise, hell give em cheaper beers if needed
Yeah smart move on their part. I assume those sections are opposite the camera side so it looks better on TV.

I like your idea too. You always have family sections (ie no alcohol served there) so why not a rowdy section?

Journeyman Tyquan Glass filling in for Brandon Alexander at corner also. That’s a big step down.

They also have a new face at SAM.

This is not last years Winnipeg defence.

I dont think I'll have w full play tonight, maybe look to be involved live

My initial lean rn is the over, VAJ is a head case, but I kinda feel like he starts well not wanting to lose his job, I'm more worried about BLM to be honest

But stamps secondary is a problem and Als have a good receiving corps, Als defense has issues too, but calgary skill positions are below average

So I wanna see how it starts and then make a play

Back