CFL In-game

Strange decision to punt instead of try a 45 yard FG. Not like Bede doesn’t have the range.

Yep, and hamilton moving the ball out far enough that field position should flip a bit no matter what....

Game script working for me right now

Some plays I think VA looks like he has 'it'

Especially when he scrambles out of danger like that, then he throws it... still looks good

Then I see where that throw is going, and ugh, it's clear he just isnt used to the field size and that extra db yet

Radar showing most of the rain has passed to the north and south of the stadium. May not get any at all now.

Matt Shilz in at QB. Not sure if VA ankle was worse than it looked or just wasn’t getting it done.

Watching on a delay but 1Q certainly looks good for us. Of course BCs first quarter last week looked pretty damn good as well until the wheels fell off.

Stamps lost McClennan from their already thin defensive line, they scratched Jabar Westermann so they're really thin there now. And now Brendan Smith goes down in the secondary.

BC needs to stick to this running game

Wow a second goal line stand this weekend. That's a rarity.

Good first half...don't see any 2H opps

Lions offense is exactly what the doctor ordered. Committed to the running game and using the short passing game to negate the weak offensive line.

Who does the commentary on the American feed? Do you have to listen to glen suitor and Duane Ford?

Who does the commentary on the American feed? Do you have to listen to glen suitor and Duane Ford?

Not 100% sure but I think ESPN just picks up the TSN feed. There was a time years agoduring the American expansion years when ESPN did games with their own crew.

Hmmm weather delay within the final 2 minutes of the half.

So is the game at halftime or will they seriously bring them back to play 90 secs and then do a halftime. I’m not sure what’s going on here.

Hearing funnel clouds being reported just south of Regina.

Blankets shows the game is at the half. CFL.ca shows 1:58 left in the 1H. I'm guessing they'll call this halftime and add the 1:58 onto the beginning of the 2H. If that's the case, we probably won't get any 2H lines

Back