CFL In-game

Gave goes over in the first half. Well if you're gonna be wrong, you might as well be damn wrong

Don't even know what to say about this game. Big plays all over the place, receivers putting on a clinic, punt returners must be averaging 30 yards per return, officials apparently watching a different game.

Wish I could extricate myself from the loss but this game is so crazy its unbettable

Yeah, maybe under the 2nd half. They can't keep this bullshit up....

My thought as well but I can't do it. Just too much crazy shot happening here. 2H total opened at 26 and zoomed to 27.5 pretty quick. I think there's value there but not interested in throwing good money after bad

Just the way he kinda holds the ball too when hes scrambling

Seems like hes barely gripping it, I think hes gonna have fumble issues

Interesting observation, I'll watch for it.

QB fumbles lost is not a commonly cited stat but I always watch it. A lost fumble behind the line of scrimmage is worse than an interception. I believe Trevor Harris has led the league in that category the past 2 years, mostly because he holds it too long.

How big are his hands?

I find to really throw a ball you have to grip it lightly.

It’s like when caressing a woman, Soft touches and light grip. You can’t grab too hard!

Ya I'll watch more for his hands, he may have a good soft sensual grip

But it just look like he let's it hang lose a little, the best scrambles keep it close to body when running out right or left until just before that sweet sweet release

Ya I'll watch more for his hands, he may have a good soft sensual grip

But it just look like he let's it hang lose a little, the best scrambles keep it close to body when running out right or left until just before that sweet sweet release

I think he likely holds the ball loose because he is looking to throw the ball when he scrambles out of the pocket.

Conversely when a QB holds the ball tight to this body he is only LOOKING TO RUN AT THAT POINT.

Howdy, men...life's been busy, but had to pop in on tonight's game.

Swung hard on both over passing yards 290.5 for BC and also Burnham o 90.5 receiving yards

I need to see Reilly not be motivated to go back to Edmonton and win his first game back. Also went 2u money line...Edmonton showed more of their true self in the 4th quarter last week methinks and Peg is for real and a top team....think the wrong team is favored, but I know they have to keep the line roughly where it is.

BOL gentlemen!

Excited to see the CFL back and everyone back in here. Who is the WR to step up to support Burnham? It seemed like Burnham was tired in the 2h. I hope someone answers the bell.

I don't trust Duron Carter to play effort football like Burnham does. I think/hope the coaching staff knows this and puts him into good spots.

Lastly, seeing Vernon Adams succeed last week had me thinking of Dilaudid8. Hope he and all of you are well. Good luck.

Howdy, men...life's been busy, but had to pop in on tonight's game.

Swung hard on both over passing yards 290.5 for BC and also Burnham o 90.5 receiving yards

I need to see Reilly not be motivated to go back to Edmonton and win his first game back. Also went 2u money line...Edmonton showed more of their true self in the 4th quarter last week methinks and Peg is for real and a top team....think the wrong team is favored, but I know they have to keep the line roughly where it is.

BOL gentlemen!

Not available to me but I thought I saw Trevor Harris 30.5 attempts. The under there looks like easy money. That's a big number.

Significant rain heading Edmonton’s way but it may not hit until the 2H. System is moving SSW in this pic.

1561164035565.jpeg

Stadiums have been really empty through 2 weeks this season. I hope this shows Ambrosie that moving the season up by weeks is not a good idea.

BC concern has to be JARIOUS JACKSON- He has to be the worst play caller in the CFL by a mile.

He has no short routes-- All deep routes-- Got all our former QBS hurt -- Ruined LULAYS career JENNINGS got scared and now REILLY will get pummelled also

Eskimos the most undisciplined team in the league the past 2 years and nothing is changing. Its Maas

scouting report--

Harris can only throw in the seams--- He cannot throw to the outside--- EVERyone of his passes are in the middle--

I don't think he can go through a wide side streak or even short side deep

another pass right down the middle by harris--

BC DEFENSE CROWD THE MIDDLE OF FIELD__ FORCE HARRIS TO THROUGH OUTSIDE

Watch HULU-- BC is crowding everyone in middle of field--

Theres a reason SINOPI was leading receiver last seadson-- Because HARRIS only throws inside seams or short outside to the flats--

He is so easy to defend--

Make him throw to the outside and BC will make a PICK 6 soon

Stadiums have been really empty through 2 weeks this season. I hope this shows Ambrosie that moving the season up by weeks is not a good idea.
This might be the elephant in the room as time passes. NFL went through the same. Ingame experience needs to be agile to ensure people attend in a gate-driven league.

This might be the elephant in the room as time passes. NFL went through the same. Ingame experience needs to be agile to ensure people attend in a gate-driven league.

Good point. I tell you the thing that really annoys me about attending games in Hamilton is they only show positive replays on the big screen. If Hamilton fumbles or commits a penalty, you get no replay. That just feels like you’re being manipulated.

I’m old school and love sitting in the stands but sitting here watching on my 65” HD is not a bad alternative.

Back