CFL 2024 In-game

Gotta feel for the Elks. They are so close to putting it all together. Just need to cut down on the big mistakes and they'll be a decent team.

Jones has turned this team over twice in the last 3 seasons, yes they have gotten a little better but it is still the same old thing, mistakes and more mistakes, time for a change. As Gm he can't fire himself as Coach so it will be interesting next few days to see if new leadership group will be willing to make the big change and head in a new direction.

Worth remembering that although the elks are 0-4, the combined record of their opponents is 11-1 so they have had to face a gauntlet of tough teams. There should be value on them going forward.

Worth remembering that although the elks are 0-4, the combined record of their opponents is 11-1 so they have had to face a gauntlet of tough teams. There should be value on them going forward.
i love it! they score points too. Very valuable asset

Biggest bet of the year tonight on Calgary. I fell asleep in the 1Q last night but tonight I'm in for the game

STreveler has been terrible. Calgary should be running away with this but they can't finish a drive to save their lives

6-0 Argos on the punt return TD.

If the first 2 drives are anything to go by, the offences aren't going to score a whole lot of points tonight.

Patterson looked serviceable on that drive. If the Argos don't get at least one of those starting DLs back, Oulette is going to run all over them and open up the pass.

Back