CFL 2024 In-game

MBT threw for 342 yards and 4 TDs

Dukes 214 yards and 2 TDs

Based on those numbers, you'd think Edmonton won.

Nice call on Elks +6
Gotta be honest, starting the have faith in Dukes. The Argos sure can put up points but also give up a ton today.
Gonna be tough to bet any under with the Argos.
Also the weather was perfectly fine I needed bad weather to keep that under 56 it never came.

Maybe the best unders will be when the totals climb because they put a few overs streaks together and inflate the lines. Back in the day unders would cash a lot when the total climbed over 58. It’s been a few seasons.

I remember when the TiCats were 14-2 overs before a few unders started coming late in their season. I lost on Hamilton’s games that season.

Hamilton +2.5 and under 49.5

I was contemplating scratching both but will wait for the scores to change in game. Hamilton might be an away dog next week at Ottawa? if so thats not a good sign for this game. why would they be away dogs at Ottawa off a win here?

As I'm sitting watching the sunset on Mackinac Island sipping a drink looking at the game tonight.
Ti-Cats are in regression mode. I think Bo Levi Mitchell is starting to show his age. Roughies have a solid offense and defense and they can beat anyone. I can see them winning the Grey Cup this year, if I could I would bet on a MTL/Sask Grey Cup matchup. Outliers are Calgary and BC. Torontos defense is not good enough. Bombers have regressed. Ottawa are cellar dwellers and need a ton of change to be competitive

If I knew Harris was out I'd be taking Hamilton Live +10.5 but the way he walked off I have a feeling he'll be back

I’m thinking the 4th quarters have been explosive for Sask and that will not be the case this week. Harris is banged up too

It just doesn’t seem like an over. Only one team is excelling and now they have Harris in question. 4th Q counting on boring. We’ll see

Nice to see some things never change.

TSN's budget first down line is still as inaccurate as ever

Elks offense is legit good this year. If they could only get their defense performing at an average level, they'd be a contender

Back