CFL 2024 In-game

So much parody. Winnipeg will do better as the weeks roll on and they can cover as dogs. That is when I am interested in teams.

Now to avoid Ottawa in most cases and not to fade Montreal until they show weakness.

A lot of parody and it will be not easy for me to filter. Bottom line in all sports is 2 middle teams in the standings match up. I roll with the dog.

So much parody. Winnipeg will do better as the weeks roll on and they can cover as dogs. That is when I am interested in teams.

Now to avoid Ottawa in most cases and not to fade Montreal until they show weakness.

A lot of parody and it will be not easy for me to filter. Bottom line in all sports is 2 middle teams in the standings match up. I roll with the dog.
I think, right now I have my rankings as follows

1. Montreal
2. Sask
3. Calgary
4. Toronto
5. BC
6. Edmonton
7. Bombers
8. Ottawa

I think, right now I have my rankings as follows

1. Montreal
2. Sask
3. Calgary
4. Toronto
5. BC
6. Edmonton
7. Bombers
8. Ottaw

Hamilton too. The only one I don’t like is Sask at number 2

As I said I can bet on bad teams that will be dogs every game. And teams that are favorites every game. Finding situations that is when their next weeks game is easier if more challenging

Here's mine coming into this week...

1​
Montreal​
5.0​
2​
Toronto​
2.0​
3​
BC Lions​
1.5​
4​
Calgary​
-0.5​
5​
Saskatchewan​
-1.0​
6​
Hamilton​
-1.0​
7​
Winnipeg​
-1.5​
8​
Edmonton​
-2.0​
9​
Ottawa​
-2.5​

VAJ definitely needs a strong cast around him. It’s typical to say this for any QB but he doesn’t have enough skill to excel in turmoil

What does it say about a team that’s A favorite that they will be dogs in the next 2 games?
At some point there will be value on Winnipeg as a dog. For me it will depend a lot on when their DL gets healthy. If you can't get pressure in the CFL any competent qb will pick your defence apart. The field is too big to cover receivers for that long

At some point there will be value on Winnipeg as a dog. For me it will depend a lot on when their DL gets healthy. If you can't get pressure in the CFL any competent qb will pick your defence apart. The field is too big to cover receivers for that long
It’s very true. You’re so on top of these teams and the issues they have.

The overall theme in the CFL I have noticed is the favorites do win a lot but also the Away dogs cover more. Early weeks the home dogs excell but these go away quickly.

I’ll have to check data on all road teams favorite and dog

Interesting. Thats one hell of a sample size
If dogs score it’s in the bank long term. That’s why when you speak about offensive lines the dog with a good one and a decent QB is a recipe for success. Get 20+ points and cash tickets

I didn’t question the line tonight. I took advantage of what Winnipeg showed so far. Last night favorite slaughter made me feel like this would be close. I believe this win was fortunate

Is it just me or did a lot more 2 point convert attempt happen last season.. I seem to recall a lot of 8 point opening scores last year.

so far the unders are even burning juice. time to adjust or stick to it?

long term its good but there are bad seasons

Need closer to 70 or more for me to consider an under. I already lost 1 until and with Edmonton scoring close to 20 already the side has about a 70% chance. I personally prefer more on the dog.

Back