CFL 2024 In-game

I at least now know that SSK are located in Regina and after looking on Wiki I want to visit that place. Seems like wholesome Midwest meets seedy inner city which is in my wheelhouse. Bet the strip clubs there are amazing.

Easy to say Toronto and Montreal kill it...I'm looking for that diamond in the rough
Well said! It must be bonkers with the Riders as their only pro sports team.

Respect to the Riders..what a wild game. Happy fathers day all. Stay safe and catch you Thursday.

100% waste. Feet get tangled.. hand pull?

But man..if they start calling these, then they'll be SO many PI's...and we'll be watching refs instead of football

It’s a blowout.
I don’t trust Montreal laying points. I mean they did crush Ottawa last season but last season Montreal was a favorite 9 times. Only 2 of those time did they lay -4 or higher. Montreal is not underrated and undervalued this season.

The combination of Dylan Wynn and Mustafah Johnson might be the best DL interior in the league

I think Montreal will be overrated this season but it’s still too early to make that assessment yet. Maybe after week 8? We will see

As it looks today -6.5 was a discount so this could continue. Another lesson today is don’t fade the best and don’t take the worst. The rest of the matchups flip flop.

Tonight's line should have been closer to 10
Yep I had it at 8.5, can't believe it was down to 6.5 for a while should have grabbed it then I guess, lol. The East will be Als vs Argos this season other 2 have work to do.

Receivers open all night long for Fajardo.

After seeing this you have to ask...how fucking bad is Winnipeg??
I gave Winnipeg a break in game 1 1st game changes etc, but there was absolutely no improvement game 2, I will wait a couple games for injury returns etc before giving a significant opinion.

Brown quietly racking up the yards in the 3rd quarter

Montreal had better not fall asleep here

Back