Carolina Blue Week 13 Plays and Discussion

carolinablue

College Football Guru
Only one play for me this week as I begin to shift my attention over to college basketball.

MSU +15 110

Missed the 16 at the greek, but still got a solid line, as I expected this one to be closer to 10 at the most. Gameday should be in the mid 30s with light snow if the weather patterns shake out as expected. With the makeup of both teams, coupled with the gameday forecast, I look for this one to be a good old fashioned low scoring slugfest Big Ten style, so give me the 15 points, as I see a conservative game on both sides of the ball with the potential for a Rose Bowl berth at stake.

Also want to add that the 3:30pm start time is actually a good thing IMO, as I would be more nervous if this was the national 8pm game under the lights since those usually result in a more frenetic atmosphere all other things being equal. Not going to overanalyze this one too much or else I will just psyche myself out b/c the game is played on the field and they aren't predetermined so I never feel like I am being sucked into a trap or anything of that sort b/c to me those things don't exist, but that is for another time haha.

Obviously things can and probably will change between now and gametime, but wanted to get this posted so we can monitor it throughout the week.

Game Day Forecast

14.gif
Few Snow Showers

HighLow
35° F 23° F Precip: 30%
Spectator Index: 2

Yay. Forum bandwagon.

You know what that means? Things cannot end well....we're all doomed.

Cb - A bit of a surprise, but it's a game I circled right away.
GL - I don't play College Hoops. I'm really bad. Are you good ?
bull

Cb - A bit of a surprise, but it's a game I circled right away.
GL - I don't play College Hoops. I'm really bad. Are you good ?
bull

First week I always suck, but then I get better as the season progresses. In other words, just play the opposite of what I post in week 1 and you will be golden!

Back