Detroit +4.5
Boston -13.5

(added)
Oklahoma City +2

** Big $$$ Over/Under Play **

Orlando @ Toronto +Over 201.5

money;money;money;

Last edited:
Well Detroit ATS record on sunday is 0-8 .. Cleveland 0-3..does not look good for neither. However the last time these two teams met Cavs had their full roster.. this time around the cavs are without Delonte..and Z is barely getting his rhythm back in the game, and i look for detroit to captialize on that, as Detroit is with the same group of guys the last time they faced the Cavs. Last 3 meetings @ The Palace detroit has won.. 2 w/ Billups 1 w/ Iverson. I think Cavs win dont get me wrong but Detroit covers in a close game.

Well Detroit ATS record on sunday is 0-8 .. Cleveland 0-3..does not look good for neither. However the last time these two teams met Cavs had their full roster.. this time around the cavs are without Delonte..and Z is barely getting his rhythm back in the game, and i look for detroit to captialize on that, as Detroit is with the same group of guys the last time they faced the Cavs. Last 3 meetings @ The Palace detroit has won.. 2 w/ Billups 1 w/ Iverson. I think Cavs win dont get me wrong but Detroit covers in a close game.

Perfectly said. Sure, Z just dropped 20 and 11 in only 29 minutes vs. former Defensive Player of the Year Camby, but it was only one game and color me unimpressed. I need to see more.

Also, interesting that you seem rather confident of a Cleveland SU win, yet equally confident in Detroit +4.5... With this in mind, would you recommend maybe some sort of small combination of Detroit plus the points, and Cleveland ML, either in a parlay or straight, just for shits and giggles so in case you're right, I really cash in?

Last edited:
yea Z dropped a 20/11 against the clippers lol.. McD/Sheed will give him problems... Cleveland ML i see no value cause less money involved...maybe a CLE ML w/ possibly Under Parlay... as 6 out of 8 games has gone under the total at the Palace...i mean i just like Detroit here in a close game...

nice hit on Dallas yesterday Crunch! I think I'll be on the Cavs, Mo is on fire and LBJ passing the ball like its a ticking time bomb. Z is back and Det just lost a demoralizing game against the B's. Det offence is out of wack, just dosnt seem like they can hit shot's consistently and at times seem to struggle. Rip should not be coming off the bench, Curry is a fool. I dont think the players like playing for him. Prince looked like crap:hang:

I think Cleveland may look at this as a "get over the hump" or passing of the guard game. I think they seize control and may win by 8 or so.

Uh oohhh this may be the first time we're going against eachother...GH bro

yet another great game.. OKC/SAC in OT... however i loss...even though i went 1-3 today i made a big profit taking the over on Orlando im still a happy camper!

Back